Last month, Infinix launched the Zero 30 5G in India and now they’ve unveiled the Infinix Zero 30 4G in Indonesia. This new model is a more budget-friendly alternative but shares some similarities with its 5G sibling. Let’s dive into the specs, availability, and expected price in Nepal of the brand-new Infinix Zero 30 4G.
Infinix Zero 30 4G Overview:
Design and Display
The Infinix Zero 30 4G mostly resembles its 5G sibling. Except for the slight change in the back camera module, the design looks pretty much the same with a 6.78-inch curved display. The AMOLED display has an FHD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a peak brightness of up to 950 nits.
Furthermore, it bags a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 20:9 (~388 ppi density). For dust and splash resistance, the device has an IP54 rating. In comparison, the Zero 30 5G holds an IP53 rating.
Performance and Memory
The Infinix Zero 30 4G is powered by a Helio G99 chipset, based on a 6nm architecture and features an octa-core CPU. It runs on the XOS 13 operating system, based on Android 13. In terms of memory and storage, the Zero 30 4G offers 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
You may also read:
- Infinix Mobile Price in Nepal
- Infinix announces Smart 8 with 90Hz screen!
- Infinix Note 30 with Helio G99 SoC launched in Nepal
- Infinix’s latest gaming phone is official in India with Dimensity 8050
On the back, the device offers a decent triple camera setup with a 108MP ISOCELL HM6 main sensor. The company has marketed it as the “Ultra clear camera”. Alongside it, the Zero 30 4G comes with two 2MP auxiliary sensors.
With the dual video mode and dual LED flash, the front camera features a 50MP selfie camera recording up to 2K video at 30 fps for selfies and video calls.
Battery and Connectivity
This 4G model comes with a 5000 mAh Li-Po that supports at 45W fast charging. Meanwhile, its 5G model supports up to 68W fast charging. According to the company, this guy can go from 30 to 80% in just 30 minutes. Impressive?
For connectivity, the Infinix Zero 4G model offers Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, and a USB Type-C 2.0 port with On-The-Go support. For security, it provides an in-display Fingerprint sensor.
Infinix Zero 30 4G Specification
- Body: 164.5 x 75 x 7.9 mm, plastic frame and back
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 1B colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- Memory: 8GB RAM (with up to 8GB virtual RAM support), 256GB storage
- Processor: Octa-core Helio G99 (6 nm), Mali-G57 MC2
- Software & UI: Android 13 with XOS 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera setup;
- 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.67″
- 2 MP, f/2.4
- 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 50MP f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.76″
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- IP Rating: IP54 dust and splash-resistant
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Po battery with 45W fast charging
- Colors: Sunset Gold, Misty Green, Pearly White
Infinix Zero 30 4G Price in Nepal and Availability
The sale of Zero 30 4G began on Oct 27 in Indonesia at a price of IDR 2,899,000 (~ USD 182). If it launches here, we expect the Infinix Zero 30 4G price in Nepal to be around NPR 25,499.
|Infinix Zero 30 4G||Price in Indonesia (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||IDR 2,899,000||NPR 25,499|
Meanwhile, check out our review of Infinix Zero 30 5G.