Lenovo just launched the Lenovo K8 Note in India. The deca-core Helio X23 SoC inside it makes K8 Note the first phone to sport this processor.
The phone shares the same 5.5-inch 1080p screen with the K5 Note and K6 Note. Although the new Deca-Core processor is a game changer. Paired with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of expandable storage, the Lenovo has definitely brought choices to encircle a large number of customers. The display is capable of 450 nits of brightness and features a 2.5D curved glass screen.
Camera-wise, the phone embraces a dual-camera setup on the back. The 13MP PureCel®Plus sensor on the rear panel is accompanied by a secondary camera of 5MP and dual-tone flash. The twin, when in action, sprinkles Bokeh effect on the images with the 13MP primary bringing in high-end imaging capabilities and the 5MP secondary sensor garnering the depth information. On the front, there is a 13MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, a wide-angle lens and LED flash.
On the software side, the Lenovo K8 Note runs on stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat along with Lenovo’s Theatermax tech and Dolby Atmos. The fingerprint sensor lies on the back of the phone. There is also a 4000mAh battery with support for Turbo Charging charging at a rate of 15W.
The phone supports dual SIM along with 4G. There is also a pretty decent 802.11 ac wifi and Bluetooth 4.2 on board. It also has a dedicated music key to control the music app.
Lenovo K8 Note specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 180g
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 processor
- Mali T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with PureCel®Plus OV13855 sensor + Secondary 5MP camera with S5K5E2 sensor, dual-tone LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor (unlocks in 0.3s)
- Splash Resistant
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging
The Lenovo K8 Note comes in Fine Gold and Venom Black color options. Pricing starts at INR 12,999 (Rs 21,000) and the higher spec version will set you back INR 13,999 (Rs 22,400). The phones will be available exclusively on Amazon from August 18. There are also a few offers that include internet data, Kindle e-books, and discounts on headphones.
Also read: Lenovo Smartphones Price in Nepal
So what do you think about this new Lenovo K8 Note? If it comes to Nepal with proper pricing, will it be a good buy? Let us know in the comment section.