If you want the absolute best visual experience on a TV in Nepal, then OLED TVs are the way to go because of their exceptional color reproduction and perfect contrast ratio. At least until QD-OLED TVs eventually make their way here. And now, LG Nepal has finally launched C2 OLED TV—the successor to the incredibly impressive C1 OLED TV. So in this article, we’ll be going through the official price in Nepal, full specifications, availability, and more of the LG C2 OLED evo TV.
LG C2 OLED evo TV Overview:
The LG C2 lineup consists of TVs ranging from 48, 55, 65, 77, to 83-inch in size. Just like its predecessor. But there’s also a 42-inch model this time, which could be a perfect gaming monitor. However, only the 65-inch model is available is currently available in Nepal. The 65-inch model has this narrow floor stand that looks quite elegant. LG has managed to minimize the display here, while also heavily reducing the weight. In fact, the C2 series is 47% lighter compared to the C1 series.
Besides design, the LG C2 OLED TVs also introduce some notable upgrades on the display front. Instead of a traditional WRGB OLED panel, this guy brings something called OLED “evo” technology. And according to LG, it delivers up to 20% higher brightness and even better colors and contrasts than usual OLED panels.
But do note that the 42 and 48-inch LG C2 TVs don’t get as bright—although they still enjoy other benefits of OLED evo technology. LG C2 OLED TVs support Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10, and HLG standards too. And this time, the Dolby Vision IQ is also complemented with something called “Precision Detail Format” which apparently provides even better contrast.
Other than this, these 4K TVs have a native 120Hz refresh rate alongside variable refresh rate technologies including G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium. To further enhance your gaming experience, there’s even ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) which switches to a low-latency mode whenever you’ve connected a game console or PC to the TV. And since it’s an OLED TV, it also boasts < 1 ms response time. It even supports NVIDIA’s GeForce Now cloud gaming service.
On the audio front, these TVs come with 40W down-firing speakers that support Dolby Atmos audio. But thanks to the updated processor, the LG C2 lineup features virtual 7.1.2 channel surround sound compared to the 5.1.2 channel on the C1 series. And since they’re WiSA certified, you can also pair WiSA-compatible speakers wirelessly here.
You might also be interested in:
- LG C1 OLED 55″ 4K TV Review: Cinematic Banger!
- LG’s 2022 lineup of 4K UHD Smart TVs launched in Nepal
- Skyworth SUE9500 4K UHD QLED TV now available in Nepal
- Sony Bravia X80K 4K TV series with Dolby Vision launched in Nepal
Apart from that, the new Alpha 9 (α9) Gen 5 AI Processor 4K brings faster and better AI upscaling as well. In terms of software, you’re getting the new webOS 22 platform. And it lets you add separate profiles to the TV for a personalized viewing experience. You can also ring up Google Assistant, Alexa, or LG’s own ThinQ AI voice assistant on these TVs. Although the LG C2 series doesn’t support Chromecast, you can cast your Apple devices through AirPlay 2.
These TVs come with the good old Magic Remote for easily navigating through different on-screen menus. As for connectivity, there are four HDMI 2.1 (4K @ 120Hz), three USB 2.0 Type-A, one ethernet, one digital audio out (optical), one RF antenna in, and one RS-232C mini-jack port available.
LG C2 OLED evo TV Specifications:
- Display: 42 / 48 / 55 / 65 / 77 / 83-inch OLED panel, Dolby Vision IQ (with Precision Detail Format), HDR10, HLG, Filmmaker Mode
- Other Properties: 120Hz native refresh rate, G-SYNC, FreeSync Premium, ALLM, <1 ms response time
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Picture Engine: α9 Gen 5 AI Processor 4K
- Sound: Dual speakers (40W), Dolby Atmos audio, WiSA ready
- Operating System: webOS 22
- Remote: Magic Remote
- Connectivity: 4x HDMI ports (4K/120Hz, one with eARC), 3x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x LAN, 1x RF in, 1x RS-232C input (mini jack) port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0
- Other Features: ThinQ AI, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple AirPlay 2, NVIDIA GeForce Now
LG C2 OLED evo TV Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of LG C2 OLED evo TV in Nepal is Rs. 512,490 for the 65-inch model. But as a part of the New Year offer, it is available for NPR 425,590. You can buy LG C2 OLED evo TV in Nepal from authorized stores like Hukut.
|LG C2 OLED evo TV||Price in Nepal||New Year Offer|
|OLED65C2 (65-inch)||Rs. 512,490||Rs. 440,790|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of LG C1 OLED TV