In this article, we will discuss the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Mi Router 4C in Nepal.
Mi Router 4C Overview:
Xiaomi is a brand that people trust. It is known to produce pocket-friendly devices that get the job done. And the Mi Router 4C is no different. It is not a dual-band router and therefore only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 (n). In a relatively small package, the router brings to you four high-performance omnidirectional antennae, offers speeds of up to 300Mbps. The device measures 195 x 178.9 x 107 mm and thus it is a considerably slim device.
Mi Router 4C’s overall design is pretty much similar to the Mi Router 3. The bottom part of the router is made up of aluminum-magnesium alloy. This helps the device to automatically cool down.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek MT7628N processor. Similarly, the router itself operates at a frequency of 880MHz. Furthermore, it also has 64MB DDDR2 RAM and 16MB NorFlash ROM. On the outside, the device has two ethernet ports that allow you to manually connect devices.
- Also Read:
As for the software side of things, this router runs on Mi Wi-Fi ROM OS. It is a customized version of OpenWRT. And it supports both Android and iOS router management software. The Mi Wi-Fi app can be used to control the device remotely. This app allows you to manage the router settings remotely. Moreover, there’s a QoS tool using which you can manage the bandwidth as per your requirement.
- Processor: MediaTek MT7628N
- Internal Memory: 64MB DDR2
- ROM: 16MB NorFlash
- Antennas: 4 x external signal band
- Protocol Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3u
- Signal Band: 2.4GHz (maximum possible speed of 300Mbps)
- OS: Mi WiFi ROM based on OpenWRT
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSk encryption, wireless access control, SSID hiding
- Management Application: Supports web and Mi WiFi app on both Android and iOS
- Hardware Interface: 2 x 10/100M self-adaptive LAN ports; 1 x reset button; 1 x 10/100M self-adaptive WAN port; power input interface
- Companion App: Mi Wi-Fi (Android | iOS)
Mi Router 4C Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Mi Router 4C in Nepal is Rs. 1,999. You can buy the router from Hukut and other authorized Mi stores.
|Router model||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Mi Router 4C||Rs. 1,999||Hukut|
- In the meanwhile, check out our long-term review of Realme X7.