Mobvoi has launched a new smartwatch called the TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS. It’s the successor to TicWatch Pro 3 and features a secondary display that produces a splash of colors using the backlight like the Pro 3. So, let’s get into specs, features, expected price, and availability of Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS in Nepal.
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Overview:
Design and Display
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra flaunts a 1.4-inch AMOLED primary display with 454 x 454-pixel resolution and a pixel density of 326 PPI. There is a secondary FTSN display that consumes less power. It’s always-on and has an improved backlight setup.
The FTSN panel shows the time, date, step count, or current exercise metrics without waking up the main screen. What distinguishes the Ultra from the standard Pro 3 is that it allows you to adjust the color of the backlight, with a choice of 18 distinct hues. However, this display is still monochrome.
Furthermore, the watch is MIL-STD-810G certified and features stainless steel, nylon, or fiberglass chassis. It has a 22mm replaceable strap and Corning Gorilla Anti-fingerprint Cover Glass. Similarly, it is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, the Pro 3 Ultra is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Wear 4100 and a Mobvoi dual-processor chipset. This has been paired with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. On the software front, it comes pre-installed with Wear OS 2 and will get the new Wear OS 3 update in the second half of 2022.
In terms of battery, the TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS has a 577mAh cell that can last up to 45 days in Essential Mode and 72 hours in the Smart Mode. Furthermore, there are more than 20 workout modes to choose from. Likewise, the health monitoring feature includes 24-hour heart rate and stress monitoring, SpO2 tracking, step counting, and others.
Rest of the specs
For connectivity, it uses Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, built-in GPS, and NFC. Also, it comes with a set of microphones and speakers to take/make phone calls or play music.
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Specifications:
- Weight: 41 grams (without strap)
- Dimension: 47 x 48 x 12.3 mm
- Display: 1.4-inch AMOLED, 454 x 454 pixels, 326 PPI, FSTN screen, Corning Gorilla Anti-fingerprint Cover Glass
- Strap: Fluoro-rubber, 22mm (interchangeable)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 (12nm) + Mobvoi dual-processor
- Software: Wear OS by Google
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, NFC
- Audio: Speaker, Microphone
- Certification: IP68, MIL-STD-810G
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, HD PPG Heart Rate, SpO2, Low Latency Off-Body, Barometer, Compass
- Navigation: GPS / Beidou / Glonass / Galileo / QZSS
- Functions: 24-hour heart rate and stress monitoring, SpO2 tracking, Step counting
- Battery: 577mAh (Up to 72 hours under Smart Mode)
- Companion App: Mobvoi (Android | iOS)
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Price in Nepal and Availability
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS is now available for USD 299.99 and comes in a single Shadow Black color option. We expect the price of the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS in Nepal to be around NPR 40,000 if and when it launches here.
|Smartwatch Model||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS||USD 299.99||NPR 40,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Mobvoi TicWatch E3.