Motorola launched the Moto E7 Plus in the global market back in September. And now, the device has officially made its way to Nepal as well, while going head-to-head against the likes of POCO C3 and Nokia 3.4. In this post, I’ll be discussing the Motorola Moto E7 Plus and its features, specs, official price, and availability in Nepal.
Motorola Moto E7 Plus Overview
Design and Display
Moto E7 Plus features an LCD panel with a diagonal length of 6.5-inch. The display features a waterdrop style notch to house the front-facing camera. The phone has a rather heavy chin at the bottom. Sadly, Motorola is still using an HD+ panel and it has a 20:9 aspect ratio. Thus, the company is calling this a Max Vision screen.
At the back, one can notice the square camera bump with rounded corners and edges. It houses the dual camera setup along with an LED flash. Just below the bump, is the iconic Motorola branding with a physical fingerprint scanner integrated onto it.
Performance and Memory
Moto E7 Plus packs Snapdragon 460 under its hood. It is an entry-level octa-core chipset from Qualcomm with a clock speed of up to 1.8GHz. So, there is nothing exciting about the performance of the device. However, Motorola has paired it with 4GB of RAM so we can expect it to perform decently in day to day usage. The 64GB internal storage can further be expanded by slotting in an external microSD card. It also has a dedicated Google Assistant button.
Moto E7 Plus flaunts a dual-camera setup on the back. Here, the primary camera makes use of a 48MP f/1.7 sensor, which is actually great given the rest of the specs. Motorola claims that it can capture sharp and bright capture in different lighting conditions. Users can also add the bokeh effect to their portraits using the 2MP depth sensor. The two sensors are arranged horizontally inside the bump. Above them is a flash that completes the triangular shape.
Rest of the specs
Motorola has fitted in a huge 5,000mAh battery which supports 10W charging via the micro USB port. There is a capacitive fingerprint sensor on the rear panel of the device. It is available in two color options – Misty Blue, Twilight Orange.
Motorola Moto E7 Plus Specifications:
- Body: 6.50 x 2.98 x 0.36 inches, 200 gm, Water-repellent design
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel, 269PPI, 86% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Software & UI: Android 10
- Rear Camera: Dual-camera;
– 48MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF
– 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / LTEPP / SUPL, Micro USB, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging
- Colors: Misty Blue, Twilight Orange
Motorola Moto E7 Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
Motorola Moto E7 Plus is now available in Nepal for the price of NPR 16,590. You can buy Moto E7 Plus in Nepal exclusively at Daraz.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Motorola Moto E7 Plus||NPR 16,590 (4/64GB)||Daraz|
- Check out our review of Nokia 2.4.