Motorola has launched a couple of new mid-range devices under the G series in India. In this post, we will be taking a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the new Motorola Moto G40 Fusion in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Overview:
Design and Display
Moto G40 Fusion features a 6.8-inch Max Vision LCD screen based on IPS technology. This FHD+ display has a pixel density of 396 PPI and a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. More importantly, it supports a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10 content.
At the back, the phone’s rear panel is made up of plastic. Moto G40 has a water repellent design and weighs around 225 grams. The phone is available in two color options – Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne.
Performance and Memory
It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G that we also get to see in the popular Redmi Note 10 Pro series. Moto G40 is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. Similarly, users can also choose between 64GB and 128GB of expandable internal storage.
On the software front, the phone ships with Motorola’s My UX based on Android 11 out-of-the-box. The phone features ThinkShield for Mobile which is a collection of business-grade security solutions developed for smartphones.
The rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary camera with quad-pixel technology. It is accompanied by an ultrawide sensor with a 118˚ Field of View. It also doubles as a macro sensor with a 2.5cm focus distance. Lastly, there is a 2MP sensor for depth information. For selfies, there is a 16MP shooter at the front of the device.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the device is a massive 6,000mAh battery which the company claims will provide a battery life of up to 54 hours on a single charge. It also has a Type-C port for data transfer/charging. Here, Moto G40 supports TurboPower 20 (20W) as well as Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0. In terms of audio, it has a bottom-firing single speaker setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inches “Max Vision” IPS LCD panel, 120Hz, HDR10, 396PPI
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels), 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 64MP f/1.7 primary, PDAF
– 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide, 118˚ FOV, 2.5 cm macro
– 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / LTEPP / SUPL
- Extra: Water repellant body, Google Assistant Button, ThinkShield for Mobile
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 20W TurboPower & QC 4.0
- Check out our review of Motorola G40 here.
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Price in Nepal & Availability
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion will go on sale in India starting 1st May where its price is INR 13,999 and INR 15,999 for the 4/64GB and 6/128GB variant, respectively. We can expect the price of the Motorola Moto G40 Fusion in Nepal to start around NPR 24,000 when it launches here.
|Moto G40 Fusion||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 13,999||NPR 24,000|
|6/128GB||INR 15,999||NPR 27,500|
- Check out our comparison between Galaxy A52 & Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.