The OnePlus 5 is finally here in Nepal nearly after a month of its international unveiling. The device was available for pre-ordering since the 3rd July 2017 at Daraz Kaymu. The smartphone can be bought at the online stores Daraz Kaymu and Oliz Store, and as for the offline sales, the OnePlus 5 can be bought from several retail shops.
A flagship smartphone, by all means, OnePlus Nepal has priced the OnePlus 5 at Rs. 59,500 which, if its international pricing is considered, is somewhat priced right.
In the previous years, the Chinese manufacturer had always compromised with its smartphones’ camera. But with the OnePlus 5, the company has gone all out with the camera quality. It is equipped with dual 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel rear-facing cameras at the back. Along with OnePlus’ beloved manual mode, the camera also has Portrait Mode, Histogram and Optical Zoom.
Even though the OnePlus 5 has followed 2017’s trend of adding a secondary camera lens at the back, it still lacks a quad HD display. The company has stuck with a full HD Optic AMOLED display.
It is the performance that OnePlus will fly through. The device has an Octa-core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor on the inside. This processor is assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Sadly, the 8 GB variant is yet to be launched in Nepal.
The OnePlus 5 runs on Android v7.1.1 out of the box with the company’s very own customized stock-ish OxygenOS as its skin. A 3,300 mAh battery lights up the phone. Although the battery size could have been a bit bigger, OnePlus 5 has the dash charging feature.
OnePlus 5 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch, full HD Optic AMOLED display
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat with Oxygen OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM
- 16 MP Sony IMX398 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and EIS + 20 MP Sony IMX350 sensor with f/2.6 aperture – Rear-facing Cameras
- 16 MP Sony IMX371 sensor with f/2.0 aperture – Front-facing camera
- 3,300 mAh battery with Dash Charge
- Front-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Latest Price: Rs. 52,500 [Last Updated on December 6, 2018]