Following the success of the OnePlus Pad‘s recent launch, the Chinese company has now unveiled the OnePlus Pad Go in India. Serving as a cheaper alternative, this tab is powered by a less powerful Helio G99 SoC and retains the 7:5 aspect ratio screen. Without further ado, let’s head into the specs, features, and expected price of the OnePlus Pad Go in Nepal.
OnePlus Pad Go Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design the OnePlus Pad Go bears quite an identicality to the OnePlus Pad. The rear side houses a similar circular camera module while the visible difference lies in the dual-tone colors. Currently, OnePlus ships this guy in a single color option: Twin Mint.
On the display side of things, you are greeted with an 11.35-inch IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and 2.4K resolution (2408 x 1720 resolution). As aforementioned, this tab continues the squarish 7:5 aspect ratio from its bigger sibling. Other attributes include a 180Hz touch sampling rate, 96% NTSC color gamut coverage, and 400 nits of peak brightness.
Running the show on the core is the midrange Helio G99 chipset. This 4G silicon is based on a 6nm architecture and features two Cortex A76 cores running at 2.2GHz and six Cortex A55 cores clocking at 2.0GHz. Handling the graphics here is a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. OnePlus has paired the chip with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. Likewise, booting the phone is OxygenOS 13.2 built on top of Android 13.
As for the optics, the Pad Go sports a single 8MP camera with EIS stabilization for videos. Over on the front, you get the same 8MP selfie camera. Both cameras can do 1080p/720p videos at 30fps.
- You might want to read these:
Battery and Others
Powering the tablet is an 8000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging support. Connectivity options include 4G (cellular version), WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, and a USB type-C port. Other than that, you get a quad-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos tuning.
OnePlus Pad Go Specifications:
- Body: 25.512 x 18.804 x 0.689cm, 532g
- Display: 11.35-inch LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz, 96% NTSC, 400nits peak brightness
- Resolution: 2.4K (2408 x 1720 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Software & UI: Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.2 on top
- Rear Camera: Single, 8MP
- Front Camera: Single, 8MP
- Audio: Quad-speaker setup, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 8,000mAh with 33W fast charging
OnePlus Pad Go Price in Nepal and Availability
In India, the OnePlus Pad Go retails at the starting price of INR 19,999 for the 8/128GB WiFi version. We can expect the OnePlus Pad Go price in Nepal to begin from NPR 35,999 when it launches here.
OnePlus Pad Go
Price in India (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the OnePlus Pad.