Alongside the Oppo Find X6 series and Oppo Pad 2 tablet, the company has launched a pair of affordable wireless earbuds as well. The new Enco Free 3 is the successor to 2021’s Enco Free 2. Let’s learn more about Oppo Enco Free 3 TWS earbuds, including their official specs, expected price, and availability in Nepal.
Oppo Enco Free 3 Overview:
Oppo Enco Free 3 boasts the same design as its predecessor. The earbuds have an in-ear design with a stemmed finish, while its oval charging case has a translucent upper pane. At just 4.3 grams each, these earbuds are quite lightweight too.
Enco Free 3 comes with an IP55 dust/water resistance rating and is available in “Blue Frost White” and “Bamboo Shadow Green” color options.
Audio and Connectivity
For audio, it features 12.4mm drivers, with the speaker diaphragm made of TPE, PU, and bamboo fiber. Enco Free 3 is the first wireless earbuds with a bamboo fiber diaphragm, which reportedly helps keep things lightweight as it is 60% lighter than traditional drivers.
Moreover, these earbuds support up to 49dB ANC, a low latency mode for gaming, Hi-Res audio, and even spatial audio. It pairs with devices via Bluetooth 5.3 and features LDAC, LC3, AAC, and SBC codecs.
- Also read:
- Nothing Ear (2) is here with personalized sound profiles, LHDC support
- Jabra Elite 4 goes official with ANC, multipoint Bluetooth connectivity
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Lite launched with dual drivers, Dynaudio tuning
Battery and Charging
Here, each earbud has a 43mAh battery, that delivers 5.5 hours of music playback with ANC on. Or 7 hours with ANC turned off under AAC codec. According to Oppo, the Enco Free 3 can be fully charged in 90 minutes and the case (with earbuds) in 120 minutes.
Oppo Enco Free 3 Specifications:
- Driver: 12.4mm moving coil
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3, 10 meters range)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Driver sensitivity: 107 dB @ 1 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Codec: LDAC, LC3, AAC, SBC
- Battery: 43mAh (earbud), 440mAh (case)
- Music time: 5.5/7 hours (ANC on/off, 50% volume), 22/30 hours (with case)
- Charging time: 120 minutes (USB-C)
- IP rating: Yes, IP55 dust and splash resistance (earbuds only)
- Color: Blue Frost White, Bamboo Shadow Green
Oppo Enco Free 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
These earbuds are already available for sale in China at CNY 499 (~ USD 73). We expect the price of Oppo Enco Free 3 in Nepal to be NPR 10,999 if and when it launches here.
|Earbuds||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Oppo Enco Free 3||CNY 499||NPR 10,999|
- Meanwhile, check our top picks for best budget wireless earbuds