A few months ago, Poco unveiled the company’s cheapest phone, M4 5G, in India. The phone has now made its global debut with few changes in the camera department. In this article, we will discuss the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Poco M4 5G in Nepal.
Poco M4 5G Overview:
Performance and Overview
Poco M4 5G is powered by Dimensity 700 chip which comes with a dedicated 5G modem. This is the biggest change coming from M3 to M4 5G. Poco M4 5G supports a total of 7 5G Bands in India, whereas there is a total of 12 5G bands on the global version.
Moving on, Poco M4 5G is available in two memory configurations. The base variant features 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of internal storage. The higher-end variant comes with 6GB of RAM and double the storage.
Design and Display
Poco has even experimented with the design of the Poco M4 5G. The slate on which the cameras reside now expands across the width of the phone. You can also notice a textured-like finish on the rear panel. Poco also has a name for this new design—Hypnotic Swirl. Color options include Power Black, Cool Blue, and Yellow.
As for the in-hand feel, Poco M4 5G comes with flat frames with curved edges. It measures 8.9mm in thickness and weighs around 200 grams.
Over on the front, you get a 6.58-inch LCD screen with an FHD+ resolution. It sports a waterdrop-style notch which makes it look outdated compared to its predecessor which had a notch.
But if you can look past it, you are getting a 90Hz screen with a 240Hz touch sampling rate. In addition, it even has Gorilla Glass 3 protection and an official IP52 rating.
- Also Read:
Last year’s Poco M3 had only three cameras as it ditched the ultrawide module entirely. Now, Poco has removed one more sensor, leaving just two on the M4 5G.
Poco M4’s camera specs will vary depending upon the region. The Indian variant features a 50MP primary camera, paired with a 2MP depth sensor, whereas the new global version replaces the former with a 13MP snapper.
Likewise, the global variant comes with a 5MP selfie camera. For comparison, the Indian version of the Poco M4 5G has an 8MP sensor.
Poco M4 5G gets its juice from a 5,000mAh battery. It’s smaller than the 6,000mAh cell on the M3 but comes with the same 18W fast charging tech. But Poco includes a 22.5W power brick in the box. Likewise, it even supports 5W reverse charging that you can use to charge your accessories.
POCO M4 5G Specifications:
- Body: 76.09 x 163.99 x 8.9mm, 195 gm, Polycarbonate build, IP52 rated
- Display: 6.58-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Software & UI: Android 12 with MIUI 13 for on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (with LED flash);
– 50MP (Indian) / 13MP (Global) Primary
– 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 8MP (Indian) / 5MP (Global)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W adapter provided)
- Color Options: Cool Blue, Power Black, POCO Yellow
Poco M4 5G Price in Nepal and Availability (Expected)
The price of Poco M4 5G in the global market starts at EUR 219. It is soon expected to launch in Nepal as well. As such, we expect the price of Poco M4 5G in Nepal to start at NPR 22,500.
|Poco M4 5G||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||EUR 219||NPR 22,500|
|6/128GB||EUR 249||NPR 26,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Poco M4 Pro 5G.