Recently, there has been a ubiquitous presence of Chinese smartphone brand in Nepali markets who are providing products with high specifications but with low cost as the Nepali Consumers have become conscious enough to choose the right product rather than going after some flashy advertisement.
Just a few years back, we used to loathe the Chinese smartphones; we just knew they were pieces of crap, until brands like Xiaomi and Meizu entered the market and awed us with what they had to offer. And recently, not so heard of brand, “Meizu” smartphones are set to launch in Nepal via Motifshop.
The phone they will be distributing is the Meizu M2 Note, which is a phone with the specs that come with such a low price point that will leave your mouths open.
Specs Of Meizu M2 Note:
- 5.5 inch 1080p screen with 403ppi
- Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Internal 16/32GB Which is expandable up to 128 GB
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP, 4208 x 3120 pixels Rear Camera with Dual Tone Flash (Samsung Sensor)
- 5 MP Front Camera.
- Non-removable 3100 mAh Sony battery
- Dual SIM (4G LTE)
- Hybrid Second SIM (either a SIM card or a microSD card)
- 149 gms; Polycarbonate Body
- Color Options: Grey, Blue, Pink, and White
You get all these high-end specs with a really well-built design at a price of just Rs.16.200 for the 16GB variant and Rs. 19,600 for the 32GB variant. Yes, That’s the Price! But you won’t get your hands on these phones yet, you’ll have to pre-order them and the product will reach your doorsteps in few days as these phones are really hard to gets your hands on. But the folks at motifshop will deliver you the phone once you place your order.
- Buy Meizu M2 Note at Motifship (pre-order link)