This year, Redmi has added a new premium model in its Note series in the form of Note 11 Pro+. It is quite similar to the other Pro model but boasts a faster charging capability. Here, we take a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G in Nepal.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Overview:
Design and Display
This time around, Redmi has gone with a flat-edge design for its Note lineup of smartphones. The company has used anti-glare glass for the rear panel. Furthermore, it is IP53-rated and is available in four color options altogether.
In terms of display, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G features a 6.67-inch FHD AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.
Despite the widespread rumors, the Note 11 Pro+ is not powered by Dimensity 1200. Like the Pro variant, it features MediaTek’s Dimensity 920 inside. While it is a powerful chipset in itself, it is not as capable as the Dimensity 1100 that powered last year’s Note 10 Pro 5G.
On top of this, Redmi has included a vapor chamber here for keeping the temperature in check. It will help keep the phone cool during extensive workloads and when it’s charging.
- Also Read:
As for optics, the phone features a triple-lens setup at the back. Leading the line is a 108MP primary sensor, followed by an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro shooter.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the phone is a 4,500mAh battery (2x 2250mAh). The Note 11 Pro+ is also the fastest charging device in the lineup’s history as it comes with 120W fast charging support. It can go from 0 to 100% in just 15 minutes with a compatible charger.
As for wireless connectivity, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ has support for Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC. Its stereo speakers are tuned by JBL and they support both Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Back Cameras: 108MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Audio: Stereo speaker by JBL, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- IP Rating: Yes, IP53 dust-and-splash resistant
- Connectivity: Dual 5G, Wi-Fi ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS / A-GPS, USB Type-C, 5G, NFC
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 120W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ in China starts at CNY 1,899 for the 6/128GB variant. Redmi usually has different Note lineups for the global and the Chinese market. Still, if the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G launches in Nepal, we expect its price to start at NPR 40,000.
|Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,899||NPR 40,000|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,099||NPR 45,000|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 48,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.