Xiaomi Nepal has launched the Redmi Watch 3 Active in the country after unveiling multiple products like the Redmi Note 12 Pro, Note 12 4G, Note 12 5G, Redmi Buds 4 Active, and Redmi Buds 4 recently. And the biggest highlight of this smartwatch is definitely its Bluetooth calling feature. So let’s check out the specs, features, official price in Nepal, and availability of the Redmi Watch 3 Active.
Redmi Watch 3 Active Overview:
Okay, in order to meet a cheaper price point on the Redmi Watch 3 Active, Xiaomi has had to make certain compromises compared to the regular Redmi Watch 3. While the previous model had NFC and built-in GPS functionalities, neither of them is available here. But for those who want to trail their workouts, it’s possible if you have your smartphone with you.
Starting with the design, this thing looks like a combination of the Redmi Watch 2 Lite and Redmi Watch 3 with a somewhat squared screen and a single physical button. It measures 10.94mm thick and weighs around 41 grams with the strap.
Moving on, the Redmi Watch 3 Active has a 1.83-inch IPS display, which is slightly bigger than the 1.75-inch screen of its predecessor. Users also have the flexibility to personalize their experience with over 200 customizable watch faces to suit their individual preferences. With a 240 x 280 pixel resolution and up to 450 nits of brightness, this display is fairly sharp and bright too.
- Also Read:
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6’s pricing details leak online
- Mobvoi’s TicWatch Pro 5 is a flagship smartwatch with Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 chip
- Boat Wanderer Smart Kid Watch official with built-in GPS, 2MP camera
Rest of the features
The connectivity option on the Redmi Watch 3 Active includes Bluetooth 5.3 and thanks to the built-in microphone and speaker, you can make/receive Bluetooth phone calls from the watch itself. Whereas its 5 ATM rating also makes it suitable for wearing while swimming or engaging in water sports. With over 100 sports modes, the Redmi Watch 3 Active also covers the fitness tracking side of things pretty well.
Other health monitoring features on this wearable include 24/7 blood oxygen, heart rate, sleep tracking, women’s health functions, and more.
Battery and Charging
As for battery life, Xiaomi says the Redmi Watch 3 Active is good for up to 12 days on typical usage. Or 8 days with a relatively heavy usage pattern. Its 289mAh battery charges magnetically, and you get a compatible charger in the box itself.
Redmi Watch 3 Active Specifications:
- Display: 1.83” LCD screen, 450 nits brightness, 240 x 280 pixels
- Battery life: 12 days with normal usage (8 days with heavy usage)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
- Bluetooth Calling: Yes (built-in microphone, speaker)
- Water Resistance: 5ATM waterproof (up to 50m)
- Sensors: Heart rate (with blood oxygen sensor), accelerometer
- Health tracking: 24/7 heart rate, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), sleep, stress, women’s health
- Sports Mode: 100+ (including 10 professional modes)
- Navigation: No
- Colors: Space Black, Twilight Gray
- Companion App: Mi Fitness (Android | iOS)
Redmi Watch 3 Active Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi Watch 3 Lite in Nepal is Rs. 5,699. It is available through Hukut and other authorized stores in Nepal.
|Smartwatch Model||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|Redmi Watch 3 Active||Rs. 5,699||Hukut|
- Meanwhile, check our review of the Xiaomi Band 8