The South Korean tech giant, Samsung has finally broken their silence about its earbuds. After much speculation, they have finally launched the new Galaxy Buds FE along with the Galaxy S23 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE series. Now, let’s take a look at the all-new Samsung Galaxy Buds FE, its price in Nepal, specifications, and so on!
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Overview
Design and Build
Design-wise, Samsung has taken a page out of their own book. The new Galaxy Buds emulates the OG Samsung Galaxy Buds and features a “wingtip design”. Samsung claims that this design ensures your sound fits just right. These buds measure 17.10 x 19.20 x 22.20 mm in dimensions and weigh just 5.60 grams each.
Meanwhile, the charging case has a squircle design with 50.00 x 27.70 x 50.00 mm dimensions and a weight of a mere 40 grams. The Galaxy Buds FE are available in two colour options: Graphite, and Mystic White.
- You may also like
Audio and Features
The Samsung Galaxy Buds FE features Bluetooth v5.2 with auto switch feature. It also has a one-way speaker, three mics: two outer and one inner, a proximity sensor, a hall sensor, and a touch sensor.
Furthermore, it supports Samsung’s proprietary Scalable codec alongside AAC and SBC. They also offer an active noise-cancellation feature, Bixby Voice wake-up mode, Lost and Found feature, and earbuds reminder. Lastly, they offer additional customization with the Galaxy Wearable app.
In terms of battery, the Galaxy Buds FE features a 60 mAh cell, whereas the case comes with a 479 mAh cell. Samsung is confident that these buds are capable of providing 6 hours of playtime with ANC turned on. Whereas the number jumps to 8.5 hours when the ANC is turned off. Similarly, with the charging case, they are capable of providing 21 hours and 30 hours of playback with ANC turned on and off respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Specifications
- Design: Wingtip design
- Dimensions: 17.10 x 19.20 x 22.20 mm (Earbuds), 50.00 x 27.70 x 50.00 mm (Case)
- Weight: 5.60 grams (Earbuds), 40.00 grams (Case)
- Speaker: One-way speaker
- Microphone: Triple mic (2 outer + 1 inner)
- Audio Codec: Scalable, AAC, SBC
- Noise Cancellation: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Battery: 60 mAh (Earbuds), 479 mAh (Case)
- Playback: Up to 30 hours (ANC off + with case)
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Hall sensor, Touch sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 with Auto Switch
- Compatibility: Android 8.0+ with 1.5GB+ RAM or Windows
- Companion App: Galaxy Wearable
- Colour Options: Graphite, and Mystic White
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Launch and Availability
The new Galaxy Buds were announced by the South Korean tech giant on 4 October 2023 along with the FE variant of S23 and Tab S9. Samsung has set the price for these earbuds at USD 99. It is likely that these earbuds will be available in Nepal, and when it does we expect the Samsung Galaxy Buds FE price in Nepal to be NPR 15,999.
|Samsung Earbuds||Price in USA (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Galaxy Buds FE||USD 99.00||NPR 15,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro review