Samsung Galaxy M30s received good reviews when it was launched in Nepal. It had a humongous 6000mAh battery, a Super AMOLED display, and good cameras. Hence Samsung managed to generate good sales during the festive season of Dashain & Tihar in Nepal. Now, approaching its EOL (End of Life), Samsung has slashed the price of Galaxy M30s in Nepal, making it a great option for buyers.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s has a large 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and Infinity-U notch. It is one of the cheapest Android smartphones to feature a Super AMOLED display with full HD resolution. The camera setup is still a triple camera module, with the primary camera is a 48 MP one! The other two lenses are the ultra-wide-angle and the depth sensor. The Notch houses a 16MP selfie camera.
The Galaxy M30s is powered by the Exynos 9611, which is a huge improvement over the Exynos 7904 of the regular M30. It is available in two variants: One with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the other with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Both the variants have DDR4X RAM and UFS 2.1 storage. Furthermore, this one has a humongous 6000 mAh battery in it! It supports 15W quick charging but will still take around 2.5 hours to charge it.
The build is entirely made of plastic and feels bulky because of its bigger battery. The back houses a fingerprint sensor, so no in-display sensor on M-series yet.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Full Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Exynos 9611
- CPU: 10nm Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz Cortex A73+ Quad 1.7GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- ROM: 64/128GB (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android Pie 9.0 with One UI 1.5
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Back Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung GW2 sensor, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung SK3P8SP sensor
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), Face unlock
- Audio: Dolby Atmos Support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 6000mA with 15W fast charging (via Type C)
Also Read: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal [Updated]
You can buy the Galaxy M30s in two variants: 4GB RAM/64GB Storage and 6GB RAM/128GB Storage. The price of Galaxy M30s (4GB/64GB) in Nepal is Rs. 24,899 and the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage will cost Rs. 28,699. It is available in 3 color options: Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, and Pearl White.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Samsung Galaxy M30s (4/64GB)||Rs. 24,899|
|Samsung Galaxy M30s (6/128GB)||Rs. 28,699|
Check out our review of the Galaxy M30s: