Vivo V15, the company’s crowned jewel just received a price cut of Rs 3,200 in Nepal. Now, that might not sound a lot but consider it’s targeted audience and it’s competition, this should help bump its sales. Plus, price drops are never a bad thing, I mean have you heard someone complain about it? Sure, apart from the owners of the said device, but, well, you can’t keep everyone happy.
Vivo V15 Overview
With the Vivo V15, you are getting some good hardware, backup by the motorized selfie cam implementation. To quote our own review “Except for the UI, I have no complaints what so ever”, followed by the fact that it was a bit overpriced. But now, well you have one more reason to opt for it. Especially if you were torn between the Pro version or this one.|
So, for a new price of Rs 41,990, this phone seems like a better deal, more so for Vivo fans. Now consider the 5% sales discount and you should end up paying just under Rs 40k. As for its competitors, the Huawei P30 lite costs less and provides a similar hardware setup. But for all you pop-up selfie camera lovers or just that full uninterrupted display, you guys can rejoice.
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+; 91.64% screen to body ratio; Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB; Dedicated SD card slot for memory expansion up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9 (Pie) with FunTouch OS 9 on the top
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – 12MP primary with f/1.78 + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4; LED flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP pop-up selfie camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with dual engine fast charging technology
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red
Vivo V15 Price in Nepal [Updated 2020]
Vivo V15 was launched in Nepal at a price of Rs. 45,190. However, Vivo is offering the V15 in Nepal for Rs. 41,990 for a limited period. This new price of Vivo V15 is for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
|Model Name||Old Price||New Price|
|Vivo V15 (6/128GB)||Rs. 45,190||Rs. 41,990|