Vivo V15, the company’s crowned jewel just received a price cut of Rs 3,200. Now, that might not sound a lot but consider it’s targeted audience and it’s competition, this should help bump its sales. Plus, price drops are never a bad thing, I mean have you heard someone complain about it? Sure, apart from the owners of the said device, but, well, you can’t keep everyone happy.
For its original price of Rs 45,190, you were getting some good hardware, backup by the motorized selfie cam implementation. To quote our own review “Except for the UI, I have no complaints what so ever”, followed by the fact that it was a bit overpriced. But now, well you have one more reason to opt for it. Especially if you were torn between the Pro version or this one.
So, for a new price of Rs 41,990, this phone seems like a better deal, more so for Vivo fans. Now consider the 5% sales discount and you should end up paying just under Rs 40k. As for its competitors, the Huawei P30 lite costs less and provides a similar hardware setup. But for all you pop-up selfie camera lovers or just that full uninterrupted display, you guys can rejoice.
Vivo V15 Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+; 91.64% screen to body ratio; Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB; Dedicated SD card slot for memory expansion up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9 (Pie) with FunTouch OS 9 on the top
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – 12MP primary with f/1.78 + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4; LED flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP pop-up selfie camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with dual engine fast charging technology
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red
- Original Price: Rs. 45,190
- New Price: Rs. 41,990