Vivo Nepal has officially launched the V23 5G in the Nepali market. It is the second phone under the V23 series to launch in Nepal after the V23e. Sadly, the V23 Pro has not been unveiled yet. Anyways, let’s discuss the key specs, features, official price, and availability of the Vivo V23 5G in Nepal.
Vivo V23 5G Overview:
Design and Display
The main talking point of the Vivo V23 5G is its color-changing technology, which is available in the Sunshine Gold color variant. The rear panel changes its color from golden to greenish-blue when exposed to the sunlight, which is cool to look at.
However, if you don’t lack this fancy feature, you can also opt for the matte Stardust Black option, which has a more modest look. It is also marginally thinner and thus lighter than the Stardust Gold variant.
Upfront, Vivo V23 5G sports a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel. It houses an iPhone-like notch to house the dual-selfie camera. The screen has a 90Hz refresh rate and can stream HDR10+ content.
Cameras are another highlight of the premium V series phones. Here, Vivo is promoting the V23 5G more as a selfie phone. It has a dual-selfie setup, consisting of a 50MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. The primary sensor even has Eye Autofocus. The two sensors are accompanied by Vivo’s dual-tone spotlight, which users can adjust based on their requirements. The phone can even record HDR and 4K selfie videos.
Over on the back, Vivo V23 5G flaunts a triple camera setup. The primary camera utilizes a 64MP sensor and supports Eye Autofocus. Accompanying it is an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro sensor.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
In terms of performance, Vivo V23 5G packs the Dimensity 920 chipset. It is a 6nm-based processor with Cortex-A78 cores (@2.5GHz) and Cortex-A55 cores. Graphics are handled by Mali G68 GPU that features four cores. The phone is available in 8GB and 12GB RAM variants. They feature 128GB and 256GB storage, respectively. Users can even use the internal storage to extend the RAM by up to 12GB.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the Vivo V23 5G is a 4,200mAh battery, and it ships with a 44W Flash Charge adapter. The phone ships with Android 12-based Funtouch OS 12 out of the box. It has a down-firing single speaker with Hi-Res audio support. Likewise, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack, and Vivo includes a 3.5mm jack adapter in the box.
Vivo V23 5G Specifications:
- Body: 7.39-7.55 x 157.2 x 72.42mm, 179/181 gm, Anti-glare glass back
- Display: 6.44-inches AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm mobile platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 64MP, f/1.89 primary sensor
– 8MP, f/2.28 ultrawide lens
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro lens
- Front Camera: Dual (50MP f/2.0 primary, 8MP f/2.28 ultrawide)
- Audio: Single bottom-firing speaker, No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor (optical)
- Battery: 4200mAh with 44W wired FlashCharge (power adapter provided)
- Color Options: Stardust Black, Sunshine Gold
Vivo V23 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo V23 5G is now available in Nepal for a price of Rs. 55,999. This price is for the 8/128GB variant. Considering the Indian price, Vivo Nepal has once again launched their phones at a much higher price tag.
|Vivo V23 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Vivo V23 Pro.