After the launch of the Xiaomi 13 series last year, the T version is finally here. Yes, the Xiaomi 13T and Xiaomi 13T Pro are now official. In this article, we’ll walk through the specs, features, and expected price of the Xiaomi 13T in Nepal.
Xiaomi 13T Overview:
Addressing the elephant in the room, the Xiaomi 13T rocks a Leica-branded camera setup. You get a 50MP Sony IMX707 primary sensor with OIS and 24mm focal length, followed by a 50MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom and a 12MP ultrawide unit. With this capable setup, Xiaomi has also tuned some software tricks for the 13T: image enhancement, color perception, instant capture, ecosphere engine, and intelligent scene optimization.
With the Leica partnership, all of the units enjoy cyclic olefin copolymer build, ALD ultra-low reflectance tech, infrared light filter, and lens edge link coating. Besides that, there are cool Leica filters and tones to play with. While on the front, the 13T houses a 20MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Design and Display
In terms of design, the Xiaomi 13T shares identicality to the Redmi K60 Ultra. It boasts a boxy frame factor with curved edges. The Alpine Blue shade of the phone features a vegan leather back with dirt resistance. While the Meadow Green and Black color options go with a glass back design.
Talking of the display, the Xiaomi 13T sports a 6.67-inch “CrystalRes” AMOLED screen. This FHD+ screen features a 144Hz refresh rate, 2600 nits of peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3, 10-bit color depth, 2880Hz PWM dimming, Dolby Vision, and HDR 10+ certification.
Under the hood, the Xiaomi 13T packs a Dimensity 8200 Ultra SoC. This 5G SoC is fabbed under a 4nm process and is more or less similar to the regular Dimensity 8200 in terms of CPU and GPU. You get the same four Cortex A78 cores and four Cortex A55 cores on both CPU variants. To keep the thermals in check, there is a 5000mm² vapor chamber cooling.
Memory-wise, the Xiaomi 13T packs up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. As for the software, the phone boots on MIUI 14 skin built on top of Android 13.
Moving on, the Xiaomi 13T is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. Plus, the company ships a compatible charger inside the box itself. Talking of the connectivity options, it includes WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- Also, read:
- Xiaomi 14 to bring 4K selfie video recording and periscope zoom camera
- Xiaomi is preparing to launch its own clamshell-style flip phone
- Redmi Note 12R Pro goes official with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1, 120Hz display
Xiaomi 13T Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inches OLED panel, 144Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 2600nits peak brightness, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision
- Resolution: 1.5K (2772 x 1240 pixels)
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 8200 Ultra (4nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: Up to 12GB RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software & UI: Android 13 with MIUI 14 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple Leica cameras (with LED flash);
– 50MP primary sensor
– 50MP telephoto camera (2x optical zoom)
– 13MP ultrawide unit
- Front Camera: 20MP sensor (hole-punch cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W charging
Xiaomi 13T Price in Nepal and Availability
In Europe, the pricing of the Xiaomi 13T starts at EUR 649 for the 8/256GB version. While there are no words on the price of the 12/256GB trim. We expect the Xiaomi 13T price in Nepal to be NPR 94,999 if and when it launches here.
|Xiaomi 13T||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/256GB||EUR 649||NPR 94,999|
- Meanwhile, check out the Xiaomi 13 Pro review