A few months back, Xiaomi unveiled their biggest products of 2016: The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and the Xiaomi Mi Mix. Mi Note was heavily criticized for being a Galaxy Note 7 knockoff and the Mi Mix gained a lot of appreciation for its unreal bezels. But either way, both of these phones have made a huge wave and are one of the most awaited devices. And Finally, Vatsal Impex Pvt. Ltd. (authorized distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal), has launched the Mi Mix in Nepal. The company has priced the phone at Rs. 95,000 and you can pre-book the phone for a discounted price of Rs. 90,000. The pre-booking offer is valid until 10th of March 2017.
Xiaomi Mi Mix comes with a beautiful edgeless display which has a screen to body ratio of 91.3%. The phone boasts some new innovations like the ultrasonic proximity sensor and the piezoelectric speaker that uses the metal frame to generate sound as the earpiece.
Mi Mix is powered by the Snapdragon 821 processor and come in two variants: 4GB RAM with 128GB Internal storage and 6GB RAM with 256GB Internal Storage. The variant that’s launching in Nepal comes with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Optics wise, it features a 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing Camera. The phone is backed up by 4,400 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Specifications:
- 6.4 inches(1080 x 2040) @362ppi
- MIUI 8.0 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Chipset
- Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB Internal Storage, Non-expandable
- 16MP with f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus
- 5MP Front Facing Camera
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Fast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4400 mAh battery
- Expected Price of Mi Mix in Nepal: Rs. 1,00,000
The Xiaomi Mi Mix is available in Black Color option. You can buy the Xiaomi Mi Mix from official showrooms located at LABIM Mall and Pako New Road, Mi Nepal official website and authorized retail stores all over Nepal.