Xiaomi’s Mi TV 4X was the TV lineup that Xiaomi penetrated the Nepali TV market with. It’s launched in 43″, 55″, and 65″ models, all of which sport similar characteristics. Let’s check out the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X (43″, 55″, and 65″) in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X Overview:
To begin with, the LCD panel on the Mi TV 4X has a 4K resolution and 10-bit color depth. It is also HDR compatible. In terms of design, it doesn’t have the slimmest bezel for a TV, but this doesn’t bother as much during content consumption. The base has a V-shape stand but you can avoid them altogether and mount it to a wall. However, Xiaomi doesn’t ship a wall mount bracket inside the box so you’re gonna have to buy it separately.
Inside, you will find an Amlogic processor with four Cortex-A53 CPU cores while Mali-450 MP3 handles render graphics. Mi TV 4X features 2GB RAM and 8GB of eMMC internal storage.
Moving on, it ships with Android TV 9.0 out-of-the-box. Xiaomi Nepal confirmed that its entire Mi TV lineup will be updated to newer versions of Android TV. So, we’re hopeful that it gets the latest Android TV upgrade.
Because this is an Android TV, you have access to Google Play Store, Google Assistant, and Chromecast. Xiaomi even adds Patchwall which is the company’s in-house content recommendation engine.
- Also Read:
As for audio, Mi TV 4X features a dual speaker setup with a combined output of 20W. It even supports Dolby Audio and DTS: HD audio decoding. In terms of I/O, there are two USB 2.0, three HDMI, and one Ethernet port. You also get an AV, S/PDIF, RF, and an audio-out port. There’s support for dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connections.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X Specifications:
- Display: 43/55/65-inches LED-backlit LCD, HDR, 10-bit color depth
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Dimensions: 970 x 569 mm (w/o stand) | 970 x 613 mm (w/ stand)
- Weight: 7.07 kg (w/o stand); 7.13 kg (w/ stand)
- Sound: 2x speakers with 20W Output (6ohm)
- Audio Decoder: Dolby Audio, DTS: HD
- OS: Android TV 9, PatchWall
- Processor: Amlogic quad-core CPU (Cortex-A53), Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB eMMC storage
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178º
- Response Time: 6.5ms (typ.)
- Power: AC100-240V 50/60Hz (140W)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2
- I/O Ports: 3x HDMI (including one HDMI ARC), 2x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet (LAN), 1x Antenna, 1x S/PDIF, 1x AV input
- Remote: Mi Remote (battery not included inside the box)
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X in Nepal starts at NPR 54,999. The higher 65″ model retails at around NPR 109,999. You can buy Mi TV 4X from different Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal.
|Xiaomi TV Model||Price in Nepal|
|Mi TV 4X 43”||NPR 54,999|
|Mi TV 4X 55”||NPR 79,999|
|Mi TV 4X 65”||NPR 109,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Mi TV 4X (55″) [in Nepali].