A couple of days back, Snapdragon version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was launched in Nepal. It came with the combination of 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage back then for a price of Rs. 24,999. Within a week of time, the device has now invited a new variant coupled with a superior set of RAM and internal storage. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 phablet will be now available in the package of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and yet powered by Snapdragon chipset. The price the 4GB variant is Rs. 28,499. You can buy the device from xiaominepal.com.np or from Xiaomi official showrooms located in Newroad and Labim Mall (Pulchowk).
- Redmi Note 4 (3GB RAM | 32GB ROM): Rs. 24,999
- Redmi Note 4 (4GB RAM | 64GB ROM): Rs. 28,499
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with the wide screen of 5.5 inches with a Full-HD resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, which is manufactured with 14nm FinFET architecture. This chipset has fixed the heating issue found on MediaTek Helio X20 version of Redmi Note 4 and has also assisted in providing a greater backup battery backup on the comparison. On the software side, it is favored by Android Marshmallow flavored by Xiaomi’s own MIUI 8.0 on the top. The phone comes with Adreno 506 GPU, which provides great graphics experience on the phone and the 4 GB of RAM surprises with lag-less performance. The new variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is privileged with 64 GB of internal storage, which could be sufficient for most of the users even without the use of SD card.
On the optics side, the phone packs rear camera of 13MP with an aperture of f/2.0, PDAF and Dual-LED Flash. A 5 MP camera adheres on the device above the screen. Beneath the rear camera, the device embraces a circular slot, which acts as a fingerprint scanner and safeguards your device. In addition, the phone is privileged with a gyro sensor, which helps you in surfing on the Virtual Reality (VR). The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is fueled by whopping 4100 mAh battery and yet just weighs 165 grams.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 KEY SPECS
- 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD display @401 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Android Marshmallow (v6.0) with MIUI 8.0 on the top
- Dual-SIM (Micro SIM + Nano-SIM)
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear camera: 13MP with f/2.0, PDAF, Dual-LED (Dual-tone) Flash, 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 5MP with f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, A-GPS, USB OTG, IR Port
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nepal: – Rs. 28,499 (4GB) | Rs. 24,999 (3GB)