Asus has just unveiled the Vivobook Pro 15 (K6502) powered by Nepal’s latest 13th Gen “Raptor Lake” mobile processors. It is the more affordable sibling of the recently launched Vivobook Pro 16 OLED. So, let’s get into the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) in Nepal.
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) Overview:
Performance and Cooling
As stated earlier, the new Vivobook Pro 15 laptop is powered by the latest 13th Gen Intel processors. The base model has the Core i5-13500H, featuring 12 cores and 16 threads. However, you can also configure the laptop with Core i7-23700H and i9-13900H with 14 cores and 20 threads.
Being a Pro model, the Vivobook Pro 15 also brings the power of NVIDIA’s RTX GPUs. You can choose between the RTX 4050 and RTX 4060. In some regions, Asus offers the laptop with the last-gen RTX 3050 GPU. Since this laptop leans more towards content creation than gaming, Asus ships it with the NVIDIA Studio driver.
Asus has also added a MUX switch to the laptop — something found only in gaming laptops, to switch to discrete GPU mode. By bypassing the integrated GPUI, it can improve the graphics performance by 5 to 10% on average at the expense of battery life.
The IceCool Plus cooling technology on the Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) is designed to handle up to 90W of thermal design power, the maximum this laptop can draw. It comprises dual fans with 86 blades, two heat pipes, and 3 exhaust vents.
Design and Display
This non-OLED laptop features a 15.6-inch FHD IPS screen with a 144Hz refresh rate. It boasts 100% sRGB coverage and 250 nits of brightness. Aspiring content creators would be happy to know that the screen is Pantone validated. You can lay the screen flat thanks to the 180° hinge.
The lid is metallic, whereas the rest of the chassis is plastic. It measures 19mm in thickness and weighs around 1.8 kg. You can choose between two shades — Quiet Blue and Cool Silver. As a finishing touch, Asus has added a color-blocked Warning Orange Esc Key and a striped Enter key.
- Also Read:
- You can now register grey phones into MDMS. But should you?
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G16 (2023) officially launched in Nepal
- World’s thinnest OLED Laptop—Asus Zenbook S 13 OLED—launched in Nepal
- VivoBook Pro 16X 3D OLED unveiled with Asus’s glasses-free 3D technology
Keyboard, Audio, Webcam
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) features a full-size keyboard layout with a dedicated number pad. The keys have a 0.2mm dish and boast a 1.44mm travel distance. Likewise, the key pitch is 19.05mm. A fingerprint scanner is integrated into the power button on the top right. Next to the keyboard and the touchpad is the Asus DialPad that lets users tweak between the Creative Adobe Suite settings and other productivity and entertainment apps.
The 1080p webcam on the top bezels sports a physical shutter. It supports in-house AiSense effects, including background blur, lighting correction, gaze correction, motion tracking, and appearance filter. It has three mics with AI noise-canceling technology. The stereo speakers on the Vivobook Pro 15 are tuned by Harman/Kardon and have Dolby Atmos support.
Rest of the Specs
All this is fueled by a 3-cell 70Wh battery. With fast charging support, the laptop can go from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes using the included 150W DC-in charger. You can even charge the laptop with a Power Delivery charger with any of the two USB-C ports (1x Thunderbolt 4). In addition, there are two USB-A ports, one HDMI port, one ethernet, an SD card reader, and an audio combo jack. As for wireless connectivity, it has Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.3.
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (K6502) Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.63 x 23.53 x 1.99 ~ 2.00 cm (14.03″ x 9.26″ x 0.78″ ~ 0.79″)
- Weight: 1.80 kg (3.97 lbs)
- Color Options: Quiet Blue and Cool Silver
- Display: 15.6″ IPS panel, 144Hz refresh rate, 100% sRGB, 250 nits
- Resolution: FHD (1920×1080) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Display certifications: PANTONE Validation, TÜV Rheinland
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit chiclet keyboard, 1.4mm key travel
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Power button)
- Processor: up to 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900H CPU (10C/20T, 5.4GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
- Graphics: up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 (8GB of GDDR6)
- RAM: up to 16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 2x M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0×4
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Tuned by harman/kardon
- Battery: 70 Watt-hours 3-cell Li-Ion battery
- Power Supply: 150W AC power adapter
- Webcam: 1080p FHD camera, physical shutter, 3x microphones
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ax 6E (Dual Band) 2×2, Bluetooth 5.3
- I/O Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (DisplayPort, Power Delivery), 1x Thunderbolt 4, 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x RJ-45, 1x 3.5mm headphone jack, 1 SD card reader
- Extra: Asus DialPad, Asus Antimicrobial Guard, MUX Switch
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023) in Nepal is Rs. 195,500 for the sole variant with Intel core i7-13700H, RTX 3050, 16GB RAM, and 1TB SSD. You can buy the laptop from Nagmani and other authorized stores in Nepal.
|Asus Vivobook Pro 15 (2023)||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|K6502: Intel Core i7-13700H, RTX 3050, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 15.6” FHD 144Hz||Rs. 195,500||
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Asus Zenbook 14 (2023).