iQOO, a sub-brand of Vivo has added a new smartphone to its Neo lineup of smartphones. The company has launched iQOO Neo 5 Lite, which is a mid-range 5G smartphone currently exclusive to China. So, let’s get into the specifications, features, expected price, and availability of iQOO Neo 5 Lite 5G in Nepal.
iQOO Neo 5 Lite 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the display, the phone flaunts a 6.57-inch Full HD LCD screen with a 144Hz refresh rate and a 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. The display has a 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+ certification, and punch-hole cutout on the top right corner for the selfie snapper.
In terms of design, the rear panel has a rectangular cutout for a triple camera array, and a vertically oriented iQOO logo at the bottom. The phone weighs 198.3gm and has a thickness of 8.93mm.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, iQOO Neo 5 Lite is powered by Snapdragon 870 which is a 5G-ready 7nm mobile platform. The graphics are handled by Andreno 650 GPU. Over on the memory side of things, one can choose up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Furthermore, for efficient thermal management, the phone is equipped with an eleven-layer liquid-cooled heat dissipation system that will supposedly reduce the temperature by up to 10-degree Celsius. Moreover, the device boots on Android 11-based OriginOS and is packed with a 4500mAh battery which supports 44W fast charging via Type-C port.
In terms of optics, the Neo 5 Lite has a triple camera configuration at the back. The main camera is a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor with EIS, which is followed by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view, and a 2MP macro sensor. Upfront, there is a 16MP lens on the top-right punch hole of the display for selfies.
Rest of the specs
Aside from that, the phone has a 3.5mm audio jack and a stereo speaker setup. Connectivity options include SA/NSA 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.1. Furthermore, the unit has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
IQOO Neo 5 Lite Specifications:
- Build: 163.97 x 75.53 x 8.93mm, 198.3g
- Display: 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 870 (7nm Mobile Platform) with Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS
- Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor with EIS
- 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 120° FOV
- 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 front-facing camera
- Biometric: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 44W Super FlashCharge 2.0
- Colors: Midnight Black and Ice White
iQOO Neo 5 Lite 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
iQOO Neo 5 Lite 5G is currently up for pre-order in China where its price starts at CNY 2,299 for the 8/128GB model. We are yet to see iQOO enter the Nepali smartphone market. However, if iQOO indeed brings the Neo 5 Lite 5G to Nepal, we expect its price to start at NPR 50,000.
|iQOO Neo 5 Lite 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 50,000|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,499||NPR 55,000|
|12/256GB||CNY 2,699||NPR 60,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Poco X3 Pro.