Microsoft recently launched the new Surface Go 4 for Business, focusing on productivity to personnel in various fields. Here we will discuss what the Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business has to offer in detail, its price in Nepal, availability, specifications, and so on.
Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business Overview:
Design and Display
The Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business is a two-in-one device, doubling down as a laptop as a tablet. The Surface Go series is designed such that, their accessories remain compatible with future generations of the devices. As such, the Surface Go 4 is the same as its predecessors in terms of design. It comes in “Platinum” colour, has a Magnesium casing, measures 245 x 175 x 8.30 mm, and weighs 521 grams.
In terms of display, the Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business boasts a 10.5-inch PixelSense touchscreen display. It is a 3:2 aspect ratio unit with a 220 PPI pixel density and 1920 x 1280 resolution. It is capable of 350 nits of maximum brightness and a 1500:1 contrast ratio. Furthermore, it is a “10-point multi-touch” display with sRGB and an enhanced colour profile. It uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection.
Under the hood, Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business comes with an Intel Processor N200, which is an entry-level CPU. The company, however, assures 80% faster processing than their previous iteration of Surface Go. Coupled with the CPU is an Intel UHD Graphics. Additionally, it comes with 8 gigs of LPDDR5 RAM. In terms of memory, we get the device in three UFS drive options: 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB.
On the software side of things, it comes with either Windows 11 Pro or Windows 10 Pro. It is preloaded with Microsoft 365 Apps. It also includes Windows Accessibility features.
- You may also like:
Battery and the rest
Microsoft has not provided exact numbers on the battery capacity. However, they have promised up to 12 hours and 30 minutes of typical usage with the Microsoft Surface Go 4. It uses a 24W power supply, included in the box, for charging. It also comes with two cameras, one on the rear and the other on the front. On the rear, we get an 8 MP sensor with 1080p FHD resolution. Meanwhile, the front camera is also capable of 1080p FHD resolution, however, the sensor size of which is unspecified. It also has dual far-field studio mics and 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium. The Microsoft Surface Go 4 provides WiFi 6 and Bluetooth v5.1 connectivity.
In terms of ports, it has one USB-C 3.1 (data, DisplayPort, charging), one MicroSDXC card reader, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a Surface Type cover port, and a Surface Connect port. It is compatible with Surface Go Signature Type Cover and Surface Go Type Cover keyboards. Similarly, it also works with Surface Pen, Microsoft Classroom Pen 2, and Microsoft Business Pen styluses. Of which it has magnetic storage for the Surface Pen. It also has an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and NFC sensor.
Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business Specifications:
- Dimensions: 245 mm x 175 mm x 8.30 mm
- Weight: 521 grams
- Design: Magnesium casing + Kickstand with 165° full friction hinge
- Display: 10.5” PixelSense Display, 10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, sRGB and enhanced colour profile, 350 nits peak brightness, 220 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: 1920 x 1280 pixels
- Processor: Intel Processor N200
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR5
- Storage: Up to 256 GB UFS Drive
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro or Windows 10 Pro
- Cameras: 1080p FHD front camera + 8MP 1080p FHD rear camera
- Microphone and Speakers: dual far-field studio mics + 2W stereo speakers
- Keyboard: Compatible with Surface Go Signature Type Cover and Surface Go Type Cover
- Stylus: Compatible with Surface Pen, Microsoft Classroom Pen 2, and Microsoft Business Pen
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (data, DisplayPort, and charging), MicroSDXC card reader, 3.5mm headphone jack, Surface Type Cover port, Surface Connect Port
- Connectivity: WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth v5.1
- Battery: Up to 12.5 hours of usage
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, NFC
- Colours: Platinum
Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business Price in Nepal and Availability
The base model for the 2-in-1 device is available for purchase at the price point of USD 579.99. When the Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business makes its way here, we expect its price to be NPR 92,500.
|Microsoft Surface Go 4 for Business||Price in USA (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8 GB/64 GB||USD 579.99||NPR 92,500|
|8 GB/128 GB||USD 679.99||NPR 108,500|
|8 GB/256 GB||USD 779.99||NPR 124,500|
Meanwhile, check out our review of the Vivobook Pro: