Nokia, yesterday, finally launched the Nokia 2.2 and Nokia 3.2 in the Nepalese market. The devices entered our market almost after a month of its official release. The two budget smartphones are the successors of Nokia 2.1 and 3.1 respectively.
Nokia 2.2 Overview
Nokia 2.2 is a budget-friendly smartphone that comes with a 5.71″ HD+ display. It runs on the stock version of Android Pie and is one of the cheapest smartphones that will receive the Android Q update. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset and has a 3,000mAh battery. Nokia 2.2 is available in two variants: a 2GB/16GB model and a 3GB/32GB model.
Talking about the cameras, there’s a single camera setup both at the front and the rear. The rear one is of 13MP whereas the selfie shooter is of 5MP. There’s a water-drop notch upfront to include the front camera. Though there is no fingerprint unlock, the device does use a facial recognition system. The price for the device is Rs. 11,490 for the 2/16GB variant and Rs. 13,490 for the 3/32GB variant.
Nokia 2.2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.71-inch IPS HD+ display (720 x 1520 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio @ 295PPI
- Rear Camera:13 MP with f/2.2, Autofocus & LED flash
- Front Camera:5 MP
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One), Upgradable to Android Q
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- Storage: 16 / 32 GB, expandable up to 400GB via SD card
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery with Micro USB port
- Price: Rs. 11,490 (for 2GB/16GB variant) & Rs. 13,490 (for 3GB/32GB variant)
Also Read: Nokia Mobiles Price in Nepal
Nokia 3.2 Overview
Nokia 3.2, the other similar budget smartphone, appears to be an improved version of the Nokia 2.2. It offers a 6.2″ HD+ display with a 2.5D glass on top of it. The device uses Snapdragon 429 and runs on Android Pie. The rear camera is similar to the Nokia 2.2 – a 13MP single shooter. But, the front camera is an 8 MP shooter on the water-drop notch up front. Also, it packs a large battery of 4,000 mAh and has a fingerprint scanner at the back. Though the device comes in two variants, the one available in Nepal is the 3GB/32GB variant and will cost Rs. 16,490.
Nokia 3.2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.26-inch TFT display with a 2.5D arc on the top
- Resolution: HD (720 x 1520 pixels) @ 269 PPI Pixel density
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 400GB via SD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/2.2, Autofocus & LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2, 77-degree field of view
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor (Only on 32GB Variant)
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Steel
- Price: Rs. 16,490
So, what do you think of these budget devices? Do you still like Nokia phones? And are they appealing enough for you? Do let us know.