Nokia 6 was one of the best-selling smartphones of 2017. The smartphone got sold in minutes on more than one occasion. And expecting a similar success, HMD Global launched the Nokia 6 2018 aka Nokia 6.1 in early 2018 with few improvements in the last year’s model. A few months, after the global launch, the smartphone got launched in Nepal too. The handset, which was launched back then, had 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. Now to add the storage option for the customers, Nokia Nepal has added a new variant of Nokia 6 2018 in their lineup. The new variant is enriched with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
Also Read: Nokia Mobiles Price in Nepal
Nokia 6.1 is a handsome lad wrapped in a premium looking aluminum unibody. HMD Global has used Aluminum 6000 series material to provide the metallic jacket for the smartphone. With the metallic back, the smartphone not just looks alluring but also is durable for the long-term usage.
In terms of display, Nokia 6 2018 comes with a 5.5-inch display, which is tucked inside the tough Gorilla Glass 3. The display on the handset features Full-HD resolution. So the detail on the screen looks all sharp and clear.
To ensure a fluid performance, the Nokia 6.1 comes with a capable Snapdragon 630 chipset backed by 3/4GB of RAM. On the storage side, the smartphone enjoys an ample 64GB of onboard storage. Nonetheless, there is an SD card slot for memory expansion in case of insufficiency.
On the optics front, the smartphone sports a 16MP sensor at the back and an 8MP sensor up front. The accessories used in the rear camera are the products from the Carl Zeiss Optics. Since Carl Zeiss is a renowned name in the camera, sensors, and lenses business, we can expect some note-worthy images from the device. And talking about the front camera, the smartphone boasts an 8MP sensor. The selfie shooter comes with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12 µm pixel size.
The Nokia 6.1 does not disappoint in the security side of things too. There is a snappy fingerprint sensor in the device, which unlocks the device really quick. The handset also has all other major sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass sensors. The smartphone comes in Black and Silver color variants and both of them are provided with a 3000mAh battery.
Nokia 6 2018 AKA Nokia 6.1 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection; 73.2% Screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) @ 403PPI
- Operating System: Android Oreo, upgradeable to Android P beta
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 508
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB, expandable up to 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, PDAF, Dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, NFC, Radio, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear mounted), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3000mAh; Fast charging supported
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Price: 29,399 for 3GB RAM/32GB Internal storage
- Price: 34,500 for 4GB RAM/64GB Internal storage (New Arrival)