Nubia is mostly known for its Red Magic gaming series smartphones. However, the company also offers conventional phones aimed at regular users. Nubia has just released the Z30 Pro, which is identical to the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra with a few minor changes. So, let’s go through the specifications, features, and expected price of the Nubia Z30 Pro in Nepal.
Nubia Z30 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Z30 Pro, like the Axon 30 Ultra, flaunts a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz variable refresh rate, FHD+ resolution, and a 93.45% screen-to-body ratio. The screen also supports a 10-bit color depth, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage, DC dimming, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Furthermore, the unit has a centered punch-hole as well as an in-screen fingerprint reader.
At the back, Z30 Pro has a quad-camera setup with a 3D Nubia logo, giving it a unique look. Moreover, it weighs 198g and occupies a thickness of 8.5mm.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, Z30 Pro is driven by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset. This is paired with up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. For heat dissipation, it houses a vapor chamber, a 5 layer micron graphite sheet, and a metal middle frame. In terms of software, it runs on Nubia UI 9.0 based on Android 11.
Moving on, the phone features a quad-camera configuration with three 64MP lenses—a 64MP primary, a 64MP ultrawide (120° FOV), and a 64MP “humanistic” shutter. Then there’s an 8MP periscope telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom. Here, the primary and periscope lenses are equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) as well.
Likewise, on the front, a 16MP lens is available for selfies. Furthermore, for the NEOVISION 10 Astronomical Imaging System, Nubia has collaborated with the National Astronomical Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. According to the company, users can take star trails without using a tripod.
Rest of the specs
Other than this, it features Bluetooth 5.1, dual stereo speakers with DTS: X Ultra audio, 5G support, and a microSD card slot. Nubia Z30 Pro ships with a 4,200mAh battery and supports 120W fast charging, which the company says will charge it fully in just 15 minutes. The phone comes in three color options: Vast Black, Interstellar Silver, and Black Gold Legend.
Nubia Z30 Pro Specifications:
- Dimension: 161.83 × 73.01 × 8.5 mm, 198 gm
- Display: 6.67” FHD+ AMOLED, 144Hz variable refresh rate, 10-bit color, 100% DCI-P3, DC dimming, HDR10+
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2400) pixels
- Rear Camera: Quad, 64MP f/1.6 primary (OIS) + 64MP ultra-wide + 64MP f/1.9 lens + 8MP 5x periscope lens with OIS
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- Cooling: VC liquid cooling system
- Memory: 8/12/16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 11 with Nubia UI 9.0
- Audio: Stereo Speaker with DTS: X Ultra
- Battery: 4200mAh with 120W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under-display), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11.b/g/n/ac/ax, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Color: Vast Black, Interstellar Silver, and Black Gold Legend
Nubia Z30 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Nubia Z30 Pro will be available in China from May 25 where its price starts at CNY 4,999 for the base 8/256GB variant. These phones are unlikely to be available here officially, but if they do, we expect the price of Nubia Z30 Pro in Nepal to start at NPR 100,000.
|Nubia Z30 Pro||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/256GB||CNY 4,999||NPR 100,000|
|12/256GB||CNY 5,399||NPR 107,000|
|16/512GB||CNY 5,999||NPR 118,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our long-term review of the OnePlus 9 Pro.