After a month’s wait, the OnePlus 5T has finally made its way into Nepal. So, if you have wanted one, maybe now is the right time. You can purchase the 64GB variant here and its 128GB variant here. The 5T is finally available through an official channel in Nepal. However, the prices of the two variants are more than what we expected.
OnePlus is well-known to deliver a great performance at a relatively low price. The OnePlus 5T, on paper, doesn’t seem to disappoint either. It has a refreshed 18:9 display panel and some top of the line specs. It’s an impressive choice for any OnePlus or Android fans in general.
However, the base model of the 5T is available for Rs. 64,900 which is really high as compared to its pricing in India (Rs. 32,999) and the US ($499). OnePlus is known in the world of smartphones as the company that provides flagship-grade features in a cheaper device. However, in Nepal, the device’s price tag is way too high. And it also makes no sense to make the 5T available in Oliz Store only!
If you are looking for a device and have the cash, the OnePlus 5T is a no-brainer. With a better SoC, more RAM options, a whole new design and much more, it will be worth the upgrade. However, if you happen to own its predecessor, the OnePlus 5, although the 5T has a refreshed display and a slightly better camera setup there is no need for an upgrade.
The only color option available right now is the Midnight Black. So, are you considering buying one? Let us know in the comments below.
Specifications of OnePlus 5T:
- 6.01 inches full Optic AMOLED display with 1080P resolution, 401ppi
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio with 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Processor clocked at 2.45GHz
- 6/8 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Internal memory
- OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual nano-SIM slot
- 16 MP primary rear camera, 20 MP secondary sensor with Intelligent Pixel Technology
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub
- USB 2.0, Type-C, Supports USB Audio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 156.1*75*7.3mm; Weight: 162g
- 3,300 mAh (non-removable), Dash Charge (5V/4A)