After its success with the budget Oppo A3s, Oppo has launched the Oppo A5’s successor, the Oppo A5s, in Nepal. The device is a budget phone like its predecessor and will go head-to-head against the smartphones from Xiaomi and Samsung.
The A5s only has a couple of subtle changes over the A5. It features the similar 6.2-inch IPS LCD display that comes in HD resolution. This screen has a 19:9 aspect ratio, a waterdrop notch, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Under the hood, the Oppo A5s is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor. This CPU is coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The Oppo A5s is available in 2 GB and 3 GB RAM variants for the Nepali users. In terms of software, the device runs on the older Android v8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 on top as a skin.
Optics wise, the Oppo A5s comes with a dual-camera setup measuring 13-megapixel (primary) and 2-megapixel (depth). For selfies, Oppo has included an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
The major USP of the Oppo A5s is definitely the 4,230 mAh battery which will go well with the HD resolution of the phone. The device houses a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Don’t Miss: Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal
Oppo A5s Specifications
- Display: 6.2 inches IPS LCD, HD+ (720 x 1520 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Colors OS 5.2 on top
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Storage: 32GB expandable up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera: Dual 13MP, f/2.2 (primary) + 2MP, f/2.4 (depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 4,320 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- SIM(s): Dual sim, dedicated slot (Nano-SIM, Dual standby)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass
- Price: Rs. 17,990 (2/32GB)
- Price: Rs. 19,990 (3/32GB)
[Price Last Updated On: July 25, 2019]