Oppo is a growing Chinese smartphone brand in Nepal. Apart from the much hyped about Oppo F5, there are other Oppo smartphones available in Nepal like the Oppo F3 Plus, Oppo F3, Oppo F5 Youth, Oppo F1s and many more. In a budget range, there are smartphones Oppo sells under the A series, namely, Oppo A51, A71, A37, etc. This time around, Oppo has launched the Oppo A83 for a price tag of Rs.24,990.
Don’t Miss: Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal
We remember how just a few months back we were greeted with an AI compatible Oppo F5 with a 20MP selfie camera. Again, the company has incorporated the AI feature in its latest release, i.e. the Oppo A83. The smartphone is said to be designed with its UFO curve design philosophy. The company is also parallel with other ongoing trends, as it also boasts a facial recognition technology, just like what we found in the Oppo F5. Surprisingly enough, the A83 does not have a fingerprint scanner, which is a letdown for a smartphone at this price range.
With the Oppo A83, the company wishes to continue the trend of affordable selfie camera smartphones with advanced features like HD+ full-screen display and AI Beauty technology.
Oppo is always bragging about its selfie cameras and with an addition to its smartphone line with the Oppo A83, it once again aspires to remain to be the selfie expert in the market. Whether or not it will, can only be known after its review.
Oppo A83 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inches IPS LCD HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- OS: Android v7.1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.2 on top
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex- A53
- GPU: Mali G71 MP2
- RAM: 3GB (4GB for China only)
- Storage: 32GB extendable up to 256 GB (dedicated microSD card slot)
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP, f/2.2 aperture with LED flash
- Battery: 3,180 mAh Non- removable Li-ion battery
Oppo A83 Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,990