Just a few months back, OPPO had launched the OPPO F7 in Nepal. The smartphone was packed with plenty of appealing features because of which it made quite an impression in the business. Expecting a similar success, the Chinese smartphone has launched the toned down version of the camera beast, the Oppo F7 Youth here in Nepal. While all the OPPO smartphones claim to be the selfie expert and leaders, the OPPO F7 Youth is not a surprise as the device with a primary focus on cameras with its AI-powered selfie camera (enabled with AI Beauty Technology 2.0) to capture the real you.
Also Read: Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal
Speaking about the launch, Mr. Bobby Zhao, CEO, OPPO Nepal said, “Fulfilling customer’s needs, wants and demands has always been our first priority in OPPO. Since the launch of OPPO F7 and OPPO F7 6 GB, there has been a huge demand from youths in the market for a special phone specifically designated for them. To address this demand from our valued customers we have launched OPPO F7 Youth. Equipped with latest and innovative technology at a very attractive price. We hope as, with other OPPO devices, F7 Youth also will be bestowed with similar love and support from our respected customer’s especially Nepali youths.”
The OPPO F7 Youth with its AI beauty technology claims to be your personal beauty artist where your facial features are first recognized and then beautified individually tapping on 296 individual spots.
Also Read: Top Camera smartphones in Nepal under 30,000
The device features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage. OPPO claims that in the OPPO F7 Youth, the average app starting speed is improved by 30.6% than the last generation.
Similarly, the OPPO F7 Youth also features the MediaTek Helio P60 12nm AI processor that helps the phone learn and act instinctively.
Similarly, to cut the costs, the company has opted for a face unlock and excluded the fingerprint sensor, but since the facial unlock feature on the OPPO F7 worked quite well, similar performance can be expected from this one as well.
OPPO F7 Youth specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS LCD display, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- OS: ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P60
- CPU: Octa Core12nm processor (4 X 2GHz Cortex A73 + 4 X 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Security: Face unlock
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b,g,n; Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 3410mAh Li-Ion non-removable
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Sunrise Red, Moonlight Silver, and Diamond Black
- Price: Rs.31,350