Oppo has added a new member to the Oppo Reno 3 lineup. The new Oppo Reno3 A is the fourth smartphone in the Reno3 series, which consists of Reno3, Reno3 Pro, and Reno3 Vitality Edition. Read along to find out more about the Oppo Reno3 A including its specs, features, expected price, and availability in Nepal.
Oppo Reno3 A Overview
Design and Display
Oppo Reno 3A comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display. The screen has an FHD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080. It features a waterdrop style notch on the top to house the front camera. The chin is comparatively thicker than the rest of the bezels. Overall the device boasts a screen-to-body ratio of 89.9%. To protect the display from accidental drops and scratches, Oppo has included a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top.
The device is 8.2mm thick and Oppo claims that the new ergonomic design makes the width of the device blend into hands. Similarly, the device weighs around 175g, which the company claims makes it perfect for one-hand usage.
Performance and Memory
When it comes to mid-range devices, Oppo seems to prioritize aesthetics over performance and it is the case with Oppo Reno3 A. It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. The company would have gone with the latest mid-range processors such as Helio G90T or Snapdragon 765G but it didn’t. The device comes with 6GB of RAM and 125GB of internal storage.
Oppo has included Game Booster 2.0 that makes the gaming experience smoother by optimizing the touch sample and refresh rate. The optimization is possible by avoiding processing delays and control disturbances.
Oppo Reno3 A comes with a 48MP quad-camera setup. The primary camera supports Electronic Camera Shake Correction. This feature stabilizes pictures and videos using Oppo’s proprietary algorithm and gyro sensors. There is an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree Field of View. There are two 2MP sensors whose nature has not been specified clearly. It could be either of macro + depth sensor and macro + monochrome sensor combination. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera.
Battery and Others
Reno3 A comes with a massive 4025mAh battery. Though the exact wattage has not been disclosed the device does support fast charging technology. The device runs on ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10. For security, there is an optical fingerprint sensor placed under the screen. It also has an IP68 rating against water and dust.
OPPO Reno3 A Specifications:
- Dimension: 160.9 x 74.1 x 8.2mm; 175g
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED display; Corning Gorilla Glass 5, DC-Dimming function
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- CPU: Octa-core (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260G + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260S)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- SIM: Dual SIM + Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
– 48MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture
– 8MP wide-angle with 119° FOV, f/2.2
– 2MP sensor
– 2MP sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, in-display
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC
- Battery: 4025mAh battery with fast charging
Oppo Reno3 A Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo Reno3 A is now available in Japan where its price is 39,800 Yen for the 6/128GB variant. We expect the price of Oppo Reno3 A in Nepal to be around NPR 47,000.
|Smartphone Model||Expected Price in Nepal|
|Oppo Reno3 A (6/128GB)||Rs. 47,000|
- Check out our review of Oppo Reno 3!