Alongside Oppo F15, Oppo has finally released the Oppo Reno 3 in Nepal. It is the cheaper variant of the Oppo Reno 3 Pro which was launched in India a couple of weeks ago. The Oppo Reno 3 is the latest smartphone to launch in Nepal while carrying a mid-range price-tag.
Oppo Reno 3 Overview
The Oppo Reno 3 comes with a 6.4 display with 1080 x 2400 pixels packed in it. Likewise, the display provided is an AMOLED display and it has a waterdrop style notch on the front which houses the front camera. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and rear sides.
Performance & Memory
The Oppo Reno 3 is powered by the new Helio P90 chipset. However, it still uses a 12nm architecture with 8 Cores (2 x Cortex-A75 cores + 6 x Cortex-A55 cores). The graphics department is handled by IMG PowerVR GM 9446, which offers a 50% improvement over its predecessor Helio P70. In terms of memory, there is 128GB of internal storage coupled with 8GB of RAM.
Talking about the camera, the Oppo Reno 3 has a quad-core camera setup on the back. The main camera has a 48MP wide-angle sensor. Moreover, there’s an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 13MP telephoto lens, and a 2MP mono sensor. It can shoot 216P videos at 30fps and 1080P videos at 30/60 fps.
Similarly, there is a 44MP front shooter inside the waterdrop notch on the front to fulfill your selfie needs. It comes with HDR support and can record 1080P video at 30fps.
The device comes with an optical fingerprint scanner for security mounted under the display. There is a 4025mAh non-removable battery. In addition, the Reno 3 supports VOOC 3.0 quick charging technology, which can charge it up to 50% in 30 minutes using a 20W Type-C charger.
On the software front, the phone is running the latest Android 10 with custom Color OS 7 on the top. The Oppo Reno 3 is available in two different colors in Nepal – Auroral Blue and Midnight Black.
Oppo Reno 3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4″ AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture + 13MP telephoto zoom with 5X hybrid zoom, 30X digital zoom + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 44MP lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P90
- CPU: 2 x Cortex-A75 cores + 6 x Cortex-A55 cores
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GM 9446
- RAM: 8GB DDR4X
- Storage: 128 GB
- Software: Android 10 with ColorOs 7 on top
- Battery: 4025mAh with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 support
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Auroral Blue and Midnight Black
Also Read: Price of Oppo smartphones in Nepal
Oppo Reno 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Oppo Reno 3 is now available for purchase in Nepal. The Oppo Reno 3 Price in Nepal is set at Rs. 46,990 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. At this price, the Oppo Reno 3 goes head to head against Redmi K20 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A71.
|Model||Price in Nepal||Availability|
(8GB RAM, 128GB storage)
|Rs. 46,990||Authorised retailers|
Check out our review of Oppo Reno2 F