With new smartphone companies on the rise, Panasonic is here to grab a place with a new phone in the budget segment. Known as the Panasonic P55 Max, the phone carries a price tag of IC 8,499 (NRs 14,000) and is available on Flipkart in India.
The Panasonic P55 Max prioritizes on battery performance as it is equipped with a massive 5000 mAh battery. Paired with a low powered MediaTek 1.3Ghz processor, it sure will help its cause. Its good to see 3GB of RAM backing up the processor. Up front, it has a 5.5-inch 720p display with a pixel density of 267ppi. Camera wise, it has a 13 MP rear and 5 MP front shooter. It comes with Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box. Finally, the phone doesn’t sport a fingerprint sensor.
The Panasonic P55 Max is expected to launch in Nepal in August. Pricing and the exact date of its availability have not been finalized yet.
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3 GB RAM with 16 GB inbuilt storage with dedicated microSD card slot expandable up to 128GB
- 13 MP back camera quad LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Connectivity: Dual SIM with 4G LTE (GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, MicroUSB 2.0 with OTG, Infrared
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Weight: 180g; Dimensions: 152 x 72.6 x 8.7 mm
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Price: IC Rs. 8,499 ($132)