In a virtual event on Monday, Poco unveiled the Poco X4 Pro 5G smartphone globally. It’s the successor to the X3 Pro from last year and is basically the global variant of Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G under Poco branding. In this article, we will go through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Poco X4 Pro 5G in Nepal.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Overview:
Design and Display
The X4 Pro flaunts a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution. It boasts a 120Hz refresh rate and a touch sampling rate of up to 360Hz. Similarly, the panel has a DCI-P3 color gamut, a peak brightness of 1200 nits, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Furthermore, the device features a boxy design as found on most smartphones these days. This time around, the brand has replaced the X3 Pro’s round camera module with a rectangular camera cutout. However, like with other M-series smartphones, the camera island spans the whole width of the device.
The handset will be available in Poco Yellow, Laser Black, and Laser Blue color. The back features a 2.5D glass with a lighting effect going from the bottom of the device.
- Also Read:
Powering the X4 Pro 5G is a Snapdragon 695 5G processor. It’s a 6nm SoC with two Cortex-A78 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores. However, the 695 on the X3 Pro is a bummer given that the X3 Pro boasts a Snapdragon 860 processor.
Anyways, it supports a total of 12 5G bands. The silicon is coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The latter is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. Likewise, the smartphone boots on MIUI 13 for POCO.
On the rear, it sports a triple camera module with a 108MP primary lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. The front houses a 16MP camera on the punch-hole for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the X4 Pro 5G offers a dual-speaker setup with Hi-Res audio and a 3.5mm headphone jack. A Z-axis linear motor is also included for haptics and vibration.
Fueling the device is a 5000mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging. You’ll get a compatible adapter inside the box. Despite having an AMOLED screen, it features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Poco X4 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Body (W x H x D): 76.1 x 164.19 x 8.12mm, 205 gm
- Display: 6.67-inches AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 360Hz touch sampling, 1200 nits (peak), DCI-P3 Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Snapdragon 695 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 13 for Poco on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (108MP f/1.9 primary, 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.4 sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W fast charge
- Color Options: Poco Yellow, Laser Black, Laser Blue
Poco X4 Pro 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The X4 Pro retails at EUR 299 and EUR 349 for the 6/128GB and 8/256GB variants, respectively. You can get the base variant for EUR 269 and the higher model for EUR 319. We expect the price of Poco X4 Pro 5G to start at NPR 45,000 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Poco X4 Pro 5G||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||EUR 299||NPR 45,000|
|8/256GB||EUR 349||NPR 50,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our unboxing of the Poco X4 Pro 5G.