Realme has added yet another member to its “10” series of smartphones. But the new Realme 10T is simply a rebranded version of Realme 9i 5G that launched last year. So let’s get into the specifications, features, availability, and expected price in Nepal of the Realme 10T 5G.
Realme 10T 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, the phone has flat frames with squared-off edges and a laser-light design on the back. This smartphone is 8.1mm thick and weighs around 187 gm. Realme 10T is available in Dash Blue and Electric Black color options.
Getting to the display, it sports a 6.6″ FHD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it comes with a 180Hz touch sampling rate and 400 nits of peak brightness.
Under the hood, this phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset. Manufactured under a 6nm node, this SoC features an octa-core CPU with two Cortex-A76 (@2.4 GHz) cores and six Cortex-A55 (@2.0 GHz) cores. For graphics, there is an integrated Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
The chipset is further accompanied by 4/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage, which is expandable via a microSD card. You get the option to expand RAM up to 16GB via virtual RAM as well. In terms of software, Realme 10T disappointingly boots on Android 12-based with Realme UI 3.0.
- Also read:
- The new Nokia C12 Pro is the same as the Nokia C12 with a bigger battery
- Nothing Ear (2) with personalized sound profiles, LHDC support goes official
- Microsoft Bing, Edge get even more capable with DALL-E image creator
As for the cameras, Realme 10T 5G has a triple camera setup headlined by a 50MP f/1.8 lens. Then you have a couple of 2MP sensors (portrait and macro). For selfies, there’s an 8MP sensor under the waterdrop notch.
Rest of the specs
Realme 10T 5G is fueled by a big 5000mAh battery that supports 18W charging. For security, it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. In terms of wireless connectivity, you get dual-band WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.2 support with SBC, AAC, and LDAC codecs.
Realme 10T 5G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.1 x 8.1 mm, 187 gm
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 400 nits (peak) brightness
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2× Cortex-A76 @2.4 GHz & 6x Cortex-A55 @2.0 GHz)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP, f/1.8 primary sensor
– 2MP portrait sensor
– 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 (waterdrop notch)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W Dart Charge
- Color Options: Electric Black, Dash Blue
Realme 10T 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Currently, Realme 10T is up for sale in Thailand at a starting price of THB 6,999 (~ USD 205) for the 4/128GB and THB 8,999 (~ USD 265) for the 8/256GB variant. We expect the price of Realme 10T 5G in Nepal to start at NPR 29,999 if and when it launches here.
|Realme 10T 5G||Price in Thailand||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||THB 6,999||NPR 29,999|
|8/256GB||THB 8,999||NPR 38,499|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme 10.