Realme launched the Realme C1 in an event in India while the company had only hinted about launching the Realme 2 Pro. And when a second phone was announced it took everyone by surprise. The device is priced very aggressively at only INR 6,999 or $96 and provides some interesting specs like Snapdragon 450 and a huge 4,230 mAh battery among other things. This handset serves the entry-level market and is the cheapest smartphone from Realme till date.
The Realme C1 is basically a toned down version of the Realme 2 or the OPPO A3S with changes in the storage department. The C1 comes bearing 2GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory at your disposal. There is a microSD card slot for expanding storage.
Similarly, the device stands at 6.2 inches with 19:9 aspect ratio and has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It also comes with the infamous notch. Camera- wise, The C1 has a 5 MP sensor at the front. At the back, you get a dual 13+2 MP setup. Videos can be recorded at [email protected] 30 fps. The device also supports AI facial unlock. But sadly, you don’t get a fingerprint sensor like the Realme 2.
Software-wise, you get Android Oreo out of the box with OPPO’s ColorsOS 5.1 on top.
Realme C1 Specifications:
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 with ColorOS 5.1
- Display: 6.2- inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB, expandable up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 camera and 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor dual cameras with LED flash, HDR and panorama
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.2 sensor with HDR
- Video: [email protected] fps
- SIM (s): Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4,230 mAh battery (Micro USB 2.0), USB On-The-Go
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity and compass