After a couple of weeks of its debut in India, the Redmi 10 Prime has made its way to Nepal as well. It’s the successor to the Redmi 9 (Prime) from last year and has a spec sheet similar to the standard Redmi 10. So, let’s get into the specs, features, official price, and availability of Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal.
Redmi 10 Prime Overview:
Design and Display
Redmi 10 Prime boasts a 6.5-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. It has a 90Hz Adaptive refresh rate that can switch between 45Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz depending on the content being displayed. The panel has a 20:9 aspect ratio and is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of design, it has a punch-hole camera on the front while the back of the phone brings the “Evol” design that we saw in Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 series. Redmi 10 Prime comes in three colors — Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, and Astral White.
Under the hood, the device packs the new MediaTek Helio G88 Soc. This chipset is accompanied by up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In addition, you can assign 2GB of internal storage as virtual RAM. The phone boots on Android 11-based MIUI 12.5.
Moreover, the biggest difference between the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime is the battery. The former boasts a 5000mAh battery while the latter comes with a bigger 6000mAh cell. However, both devices support 18W fast charging and 9W reverse wired charging.
Here, Xiaomi ships a 22.5W fast charger inside the box. Because of the bigger battery, the Redmi 10 Prime is slightly heavier as well (192gm > 181gm).
- Also Read:
Over on the camera, Redmi 10 Prime has a quad-camera setup at the back led by a 50MP primary lens. This is followed by an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The rear camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps. On the front, it has an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Aside from that, the device brings a stereo speaker setup and also retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications:
- Body: 161.95 x 75.57 x 9.56mm, 192 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, AdaptiveSync (45/60/90Hz), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM (expandable up to 2GB)
- Storage: 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, Astral White
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal is NPR 20,999 for the 4/64GB and NPR 23,999 for the 6/128GB variant. Redmi 10 Prime will be available for purchase from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal and the company’s e-commerce partners like Daraz and YesCart pretty soon.
|Redmi 10 Prime||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Note 10.