Xiaomi announced Redmi 10 Prime 2022 in Nepal in February this year. The company is now offering a small price cut in the phone’s base variant, making it a bit more affordable for consumers. Let’s get into the specs, features, latest price, and availability of Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal.
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Overview:
To note, the Redmi 10 Prime 2022 is exactly like the regular 10 Prime — the specs sheet is quite similar and the design, too. The company is refreshing the product just to make it more relevant for the new year.
Design and Display
Redmi 10 Prime boasts a 6.5-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. It has a 90Hz Adaptive refresh rate that can switch between 45Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz depending on the content being displayed. The panel has a 20:9 aspect ratio and is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of design, it has a punch-hole camera on the front while the back of the phone brings the “Evol” design that we saw in Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 series. Redmi 10 Prime comes in three colors — Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, and Astral White.
Under the hood, the device packs the new MediaTek Helio G88 Soc. This chipset is accompanied by up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In addition, you can assign 2GB of internal storage as virtual RAM. The phone boots on Android 11-based MIUI 12.5.
Moreover, the biggest difference between the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime is the battery. The former boasts a 5000mAh battery while the latter comes with a bigger 6000mAh cell. However, both devices support 18W fast charging and 9W reverse wired charging.
Here, Xiaomi ships a 22.5W fast charger inside the box. Because of the bigger battery, the Redmi 10 Prime is slightly heavier as well (192gm > 181gm).
- Also Read:
Over on the camera, Redmi 10 Prime has a quad-camera setup at the back led by a 50MP primary lens. This is followed by an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The rear camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps. On the front, it has an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Aside from that, the device brings a stereo speaker setup and also retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Specifications:
- Body: 161.95 x 75.57 x 9.56mm, 192 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, AdaptiveSync (45/60/90Hz), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM (expandable up to 2GB)
- Storage: 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, Astral White
- Check out our review of the Redmi 10 Prime.
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Price in Nepal and Availability
As aforementioned, Xiaomi has slashed the price of the phone’s base variant (4/64GB) from NPR 20,999 to NPR 20,499. While the 6/128GB model will have the same price tag of NPR 23,999. Redmi 10 Prime 2022 is available for purchase from authorized stores and e-commerce platforms like Hukut.
|Redmi 10 Prime 2022||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi 10 Prime.