Oppo launched the F19 Pro and F19 back in April in Nepal. Both these variant didn’t see much success because of the exorbitant price and subpar specifications. And hence, Oppo Nepal has slashed the price of the Oppo F19 by Rs. 2,600. Sadly, its still overpriced and definitely shouldn’t be in your wishlist if you are thinking of buying a midrange phone this Dashain. Anyways, let’s learn more about the Oppo F19 including its specs, features, and official new price in Nepal.
Oppo F19 Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, the device has a triple-camera module and a glossy finish at the back. The handset is available in two color configurations – Prism Black and Midnight Blue. Furthermore, it weighs about 175 grams and has a thickness of about 7.95 mm.
In terms of display, Oppo F19 features a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with a maximum brightness of 800 nits and a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Like how its Pro sibling doesn’t feature a higher refresh rate, the Oppo F19 comes with a standard 60Hz display as well. However, you do get a 135Hz touch sampling rate which can be increased to 180Hz in the Game Mode. Oppo says this display covers 100% of sRGB and 92% DCI-P3 color gamut.
- Also Read:
Powering the phone is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 processor which can be found in phones almost half its price like the Redmi 9 Power. So, as you’d imagine, this 11nm chipset isn’t very powerful.
It supports dual-band Wi-Fi and utilizes Bluetooth version 5.0 for seamless connectivity. On the software front, the phone runs on the latest Android 11 on top of Oppo’s ColorOS 11.1. The device is available on a single memory configuration with 6GB of LPDDR4X SDRAM and 128GB internal storage. You can expand the storage via a micro SD card that has a dedicated slot in the SIM tray.
On the front, it has a 16MP punch-hole selfie camera aligned at the top-left position. Likewise, the back of the phone houses a triple AI camera module with a 48MP f/1.7 primary sensor and two 2MP f/2.4 sensors for portrait and macro shots.
With EIS video stabilization, the rear camera can capture 1080p footage at 30 frames per second. The front camera can record up to 1080p/720p videos at 30 frames per second too but it lacks stabilization. Oppo F19 has a dedicated night mode on both the front and rear cameras, as well as a slew of other features like Panorama, Portrait, and Time-lapse.
Rest of the specs
The phone is fueled by a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W Flash Charge technology. According to the company, Oppo F19 hits 54% in just 30 minutes. It also supports AI Night Charge that slows the charging speed overnight to avoid overcharging.
Oppo F19 also has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a dedicated face unlock for authentication. Furthermore, you also get a pair of earphones with the phone that connects to the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo F19 Specifications:
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED panel, 135Hz (Normal) / 180Hz (Game Mode) touch sampling rate, 409PPI
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x SDRAM, 128GB UFS 2.0 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 11.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 48MP, f/1.7 primary camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 mono camera
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 selfie camera (punch-hole)
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner (optical)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Geomagnetic, Light
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
- Color options: Prism Black, Midnight Blue
Oppo F19 Price in Nepal and Availability
The new price of Oppo F19 in Nepal is NPR 31,990. Previously, it was priced at Rs. 34,590
|Oppo F19||Old Price||New Price in Nepal|
|6/128GB||NPR 34,590||NPR 31,990|
- Check out our unboxing and impressions of Oppo F19 Pro.