About a month ago, Oppo launched the F19 Pro with MediaTek Helio P95 and a quad-camera set up in Nepal. Now, the company has finally launched standard F19 in India which will be followed by a Nepal launch too. Let’s see what the Oppo F19 has to offer in terms of design, display, performance, including its expected price in Nepal.
Oppo F19 Overview:
It’s no rumor or speculation that Oppo F19 will launch soon in Nepal. That’s because the company had announced its arrival in the launch event of the Oppo F19 Pro. With that out of the way, let’s learn more about the phone.
Design and Display
Oppo F19 features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a maximum brightness of 800 nits and a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Since its bigger sibling, the F19 Pro, doesn’t support higher refresh rates, it’s clear that this won’t either. It has a standard 60Hz panel and you get a 135Hz touch sampling rate which can be increased to 180Hz in the Game Mode. For selfies, it houses a 16MP camera on the top-left corner of the device.
In terms of design, the device has a triple-camera module and a glossy finish at the back. The handset is available in two color configurations – Prism Black and Midnight Blue. Furthermore, it weighs about 175gm and has a thickness of about 7.95mm.
- Also Read:
Oppo F19 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor which drives it through any task. The chipset, which is built on an 11nm process is only a year old and is not 5G capable either.
It supports dual-band Wi-Fi and utilizes Bluetooth version 5.0 for seamless connectivity. On software, it runs Android 11 on top of ColorOS 11.1. The device is available on a memory configuration of 6GB of LPDDR4X SDRAM and 128GB internal storage.
On the front, it has a 16MP punch-hole selfie camera aligned at the top-left position. Likewise, the back of the phone houses a triple camera module with a 48MP f/1.7 primary sensor and two 2MP f/2.4 sensors for portrait and macro shots.
With EIS video stabilization, the rear camera can capture 1080p footage at 30 frames per second. The front camera can record up to 1080p/720p videos at 30 frames per second. Oppo F19 has a dedicated night mode on both the front and rear cameras, as well as a slew of other features like Panorama, Portrait, and Time-lapse.
Rest of the specs
The unit is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports VOOC 4.0 charging technology. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a dedicated face unlock for authentication but I prefer an in-display fingerprint scanner as it is more secure. Furthermore, Oppo includes a pair of earphones with the phone that connects to the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo F19 Specifications:
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED panel, 135Hz (Normal) / 180Hz (Game Mode) touch sampling rate, 409PPI
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x SDRAM, 128GB UFS 2.0 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 11.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 48MP, f/1.7 primary camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 mono camera
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 selfie camera (punch-hole)
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner (optical)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Geomagnetic, Light
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
- Color options: Prism Black, Midnight Blue
Oppo F19 Price in Nepal & Availability
Oppo F19 is now available in India where its price is INR 18,990 for the sole 6/128GB variant. We expect the price of Oppo F19 in Nepal to be around NPR 36,000 when it launches shortly.
|Oppo F19||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||INR 18,990||NPR 36,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our unboxing and impressions of Oppo F19 Pro.