While Xiaomi has already unveiled the Redmi Note 11 series in Nepal, it appears that the Redmi 10 series is still not complete yet. Xiaomi launched the Redmi 10A today via an online event soon in Nepal. Here, we will walk through the key specs, features, official price, and availability of the Redmi 10A in Nepal.
Redmi 10A Overview:
Note that Xiaomi Nepal will be launching the Global variant of the Redmi 10A in Nepal. While the global variant packs a 13MP dual camera setup, the Redmi 10A available in India comes with a single 13MP camera.
Redmi 10A offers a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution. The display is similar to its predecessor and features the same tear-drop notch.
However, Xiaomi has switched up the rear camera module to a large square encompassing the fingerprint sensor. The phone has 3 colors to choose from: Charcoal Black, Sea Blue, and Slate Grey.
For photography, there is a 13MP primary camera supported by a 2MP depth sensor on the back. Over on the front, Xiaomi has included a 5MP selfie shooter. Yet again, the camera setup is similar to Redmi 9A.
Furthermore, the Redmi 10A boots on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. In the Geekbench test, it scored 791 and 3630 points in single-core and in multi-core tests, respectively.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Redmi 10A is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery. It supports 10W fast charging via the power brick included in the box.
Besides that, the phone also includes a fingerprint sensor which was absent in 9A. It is a 4G handset with support for single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
Redmi 10A Specifications:
- Body: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9mm, 194 gm
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD, 60Hz
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 2/3GB RAM, 32/64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2 primary lens
- Front Camera: 5MP (tear-drop notch)
- Security: Rear fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, mono speaker
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 10W charging via micro-USB
Redmi 10A Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi 10A starts at Rs. 13,999 for the base 3/32GB variant. Likewise, the 3/64GB variant costs Rs. 15,999 in Nepal. You can buy the Redmi 10A from Xiaomi-authorized stores like Hukut.
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi 9A.