Here, you will find the latest price and availability of the Redmi 10A in Nepal, along with the detailed specs sheet and features.
Redmi 10A Overview:
Note that Xiaomi Nepal has brought the global variant of the Redmi 10A to Nepal, which is pretty different from the phone’s Indian SKU. While the global variant packs a 13MP dual camera setup, the Redmi 10A available in India comes with a single 13MP camera.
Redmi 10A offers a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution. The display is similar to its predecessor and features the same tear-drop notch.
However, Xiaomi has switched up the rear camera module to a large square encompassing the fingerprint sensor. The phone has 3 colors to choose from: Charcoal Black, Sea Blue, and Slate Grey.
For photography, there is a 13MP primary camera supported by a 2MP depth sensor on the back. Over on the front, Xiaomi has included a 5MP selfie shooter. Yet again, the camera setup is similar to Redmi 9A.
Furthermore, the Redmi 10A boots on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. In the Geekbench test, it scored 791 and 3630 points in single-core and in multi-core tests, respectively.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Redmi 10A is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery. It supports 10W fast charging via the power brick included in the box.
Besides that, the phone also includes a fingerprint sensor which was absent in 9A. It is a 4G handset with support for single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
Redmi 10A Specifications:
- Body: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9mm, 194 gm
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD, 60Hz
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 2/3/4GB RAM, 32/64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Dual (13MP f/2.2 primary, 2MP f/2.4 depth)
- Front Camera: 5MP (tear-drop notch)
- Security: Rear fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, mono speaker
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 10W charging via micro-USB
Redmi 10A Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi 10A in Nepal starts at Rs. 13,999 for the base 3/32GB variant while the 3/64GB model costs Rs. 15,999. Likewise, the newly-launched 4/128GB configuration goes for Rs. 17,999. You can buy Redmi 10A in Nepal from Xiaomi-authorized stores like Hukut.
|Redmi 10A||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
- Check out our review of the Redmi 10A.