Xiaomi has launched a new 8/128GB variant of the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal. Previously, the device was available with 6GB of RAM and either 64 or 128GB storage. So, let’s walk through the specifications, features, and official price of the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S Overview:
Here, Note 10S is the only device in this lineup to come with a MediaTek processor. Furthermore, a closer look at the specs makes it clear that it is a slightly modified version of the standard Redmi Note 10.
Design and Display
On the front, the phone has a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This screen features an 8-bit color depth and 1100 nits of peak brightness. It is also IP53 rated for dust-and-splash resistance. Redmi Note 10S comes with a Z-axis haptic motor. Aside from that, it flaunts the Evol design, as seen on the other entries in the Note 10 series.
Redmi Note 10S is powered by the Helio G95 chipset. As I mentioned earlier, it’s the only phone in the lineup so far to feature a MediaTek processor. This SoC comes with MediaTek’s HyperEngine technology that promises better management of resources (hardware and network) for smoother gameplay.
- Also Read:
Complementing the chipset is 6 or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, which can be paired with either 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage. You can also expand the latter using a microSD card that gets a dedicated slot in the SIM tray.
Redmi Note 10S has a quad-camera configuration with a 64MP f/1.79 main sensor leading the setup. This 1/1.97” sensor has individual pixels that measure 0.7µm. It is accompanied by an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor with a 118º Field of View.
In addition, there are two additional 2MP f/2.4 sensors for macro and portrait shots. The rear camera setup is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps. You get a 13MP selfie shooter with AI Beautify upfront. It can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
In addition, Redmi Note 10S gets a stereo speaker system for an immersive audio output. The phone also has Hi-Res Audio certification. Fueling the device is a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging and a compatible charger is included in the box itself.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications:
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29 mm, 178.8 gm, IP53 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED panel, 1100 nits (peak), 4,500,000:1 contrast, 60Hz refresh rate, SGS Low Blue Light certified
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (64MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 13MP f/2.45 lens (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyro, IR Blaster
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
- Color Options: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Ocean Blue
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal & Availability
The price of the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal is NPR 25,999 for the 6/64GB variant whereas the 6/128GB model costs NPR 28,999. Similarly, the new 8/128GB configuration is available for NPR 29,999. You can purchase Redmi Note 10S from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal or its e-commerce partners.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Note 10.