Xiaomi Nepal is on a roll. The company has been bringing bang-on smartphones in the country recently, including the POCO X3 Pro, POCO F3, and Mi 11. And now, Mi 11X Pro (rebranded Redmi K40 Pro+) has been launched in Nepal as well. Let’s learn more about the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro including its features, specs, official price in Nepal, and availability.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Overview:
Here, Mi 11X Pro brings highlighting features like Snapdragon 888, a 108MP camera, and more at a sub-flagship price. Compared to its price in India (INR 39,999), Xiaomi Nepal has priced the phone pretty aggressively.
Design and Display
Mi 11X Pro has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with support for a 120Hz refresh rate. Similarly, the touch sampling rate is listed at 360Hz. This is an E4 panel manufactured by Samsung and boasts a peak brightness level of up to 1300 nits. Similarly, it delivers a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and can play HDR10+ content.
Both the front and the back of the device are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone is 7.8mm thick and weighs around 196 grams. It also has an IP53 rating against dust and spraying water.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is the Snapdragon 888. It is the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm that is based on Samsung’s 5nm process. The graphics are rendered by Adreno 650 GPU.
The device features 8GB LPDDR5 RAM that is faster (6400Mbps > 5500Mbps) than the ones used in its cheaper sibling Mi 11X. Xiaomi has used UFS 3.1 technology for the phone’s 128/256GB of internal storage. Mi 11X Pro also has liquid cooling technology to keep the temperature down.
The highlight of the triple camera setup at the back is the 108MP primary lens. It’s the third generation of the Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor with 9-in-1 pixel binning that results in 2.1µm individual pixels.
Similarly, the sensor has a dual-native ISO to click good photos under-lit conditions. Accompanying the primary camera is an 8MP ultrawide lens with 119˚ Field of View. You also get a 5MP telephoto-macro lens with a 50mm equivalent focal length.
The rear camera setup can shoot 8K videos at 30fps. Similarly, it supports slow-motion videos at up to 1080p/960 fps. On the front, there is a 20MP selfie camera within the punch-hole that supports 1080p/30fps videos and 720p/120fps slow-motion videos.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the whole setup is a 4,520mAh Li-Po battery. Xiaomi includes a 33W fast charger in the box. The phone has support for Quick Charge 3+ and Power Delivery 3.0 protocol. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
In terms of connectivity, the phone has support for 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and an IR blaster. Mi 11X Pro also features a stereo speaker with Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos, and an X-linear haptics motor.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Specifications:
- Body: 76.4 x 163.7 x 7.8mm, 196 gm, Gorilla Glass 5, IP53 rated
- Display: 6.67-inches E4 AMOLED “DotDisplay”, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 5, 1300 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, HDR10+, SGS Eye Care
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera (with LED flash);
– 108MP f/1.75 primary lens, AF
– 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 119º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 telemacro sensor, 3 – 7cm (AF)
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.45 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, Electronic compass, IR blaster, Linear motor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou / NavIC / Bluesky, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, 5G (sub-6GHz)
- Battery: 4520mAh with 33W fast charging (33W adapter provided)
- Color options: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Price in Nepal & Availability
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro in Nepal is NPR 64,999 for the 8/128GB variant while the 8/256GB model costs NPR 67,999. Xiaomi Nepal is also providing one-year breakage insurance if you purchase it before June 30. You will be able to buy Mi 11X Pro from different Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal pretty soon.
|Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro||Price Nepal|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi Mi 11X.