Poco Nepal has finally launched its latest flagship product – Poco F3. The device is based on the Redmi K40 (China) and Mi 11x (India). The Poco F3 brings a flagship-level 120Hz AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, Snapdragon 870 5G chipset, and premium design in a sub-50,000 price tag. Let’s learn more about the Poco F3 along with its full specification and official price tag in Nepal.
Poco F3 Overview:
Design and Display
Poco F3 sports a 6.7-inch E4 AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate. The display boasts a peak brightness level of 1300 nits and can play HDR10+ content. There is a tiny punch-hole cutout on the top centre of the device for the selfie camera. The display covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut.
At the back, the phone has a glass design with a gradient finish. You also get the curved-rectangular camera module that is becoming the new norm for premium Xiaomi devices. The phone is available in three colors: Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue.
- Also Read: Poco X3 Pro with SD 860 launched in Nepal
Performance and Memory
Powering the Poco F3 is the Snapdragon 870 chipset. This SoC is based on last year’s Snapdragon 865/865+. The only difference here is the overclocked Prime core which now can reach up to 3.2GHz. The phone comes with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It runs on MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11 out-of-the-box.
The phone features a triple camera setup on the back. The primary camera makes use of the 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide angle. Finally, there is a 5MP telephoto-macro lens. Poco F3 is capable of recording 4K/30 fps videos via the primary camera. On the front, there is a 20MP selfie camera contained within the punch-hole cutout.
Rest of the specs
Poco F3 features a 4520mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging (QC3+ & PD 3.0). You don’t get a headphone jack but the phone does have dual stereo speakers. You also get Hi-Res audio and Dolby Atmos certifications. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Poco F3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (no-MicroSD)
- OS: MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple; 48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP tele-macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 20MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Others: 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4520mAh with 33W wired QC3 +/ PD3.0
Poco F3 Price in Nepal & Availability
The official price of Poco F3 in Nepal is NPR 46,999 for the base 6/128GB variant. The 8/256GB variant costs Rs. 51,999. Poco is offering One-year breakage insurance for the consumers who buy Poco F3 before 30th June 2021.
|Poco F3||Price in Nepal|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Poco F3 (Mi11x):