Months after its global launch, Redmi has finally brought the Note 11S to the Nepali market. In this article, we will go through the specs, features, and official price of the Redmi Note 11S in Nepal.
Redmi Note 11S Overview:
Design and Display
To begin, the Note 11S sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution. While the screen size is the same as the Note 10S, Redmi has upped the refresh rate from 60Hz to 90Hz, as well as the touch sampling rate to 180Hz. The panel has a peak brightness of 1000 nits and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front.
Moreover, the phone sports a flat-frame design and IP53 certification for splash resistance. It weighs just 179 grams and measures 8.09mm thick. The Redmi Note 11S is available in three color options—Polar White, Space Black, and Horizon Black.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, the Note 11S is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor. This is paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The latter is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. On to the software side of things, it runs on Android 11-based MIUI 13.
In terms of cameras, the device flaunts a quad-camera setup on the back. Its predecessor boasts a 64MP primary camera, however, the Note 11s has a 108MP Samsung HM2 primary sensor. Accompanying this is an 8MP ultrawide, and two 2MP macro and depth lenses. For selfies, it has a 16MP camera on the punch-hole cutout.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the smartphone gets its juice from a 5000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. And, you get the 33W charger inside the box. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Likewise, on to the audio front, you get a dual speaker setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 11S Specifications:
- Body: 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm, 179g
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED panel, 1000 nits (peak), 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 13 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad
— 108MP Samsung HM2 primary
— 8MP ultrawide
— 2MP depth
— 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
- Color Options: Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, Pearl White
- Read our review of Redmi Note 11S here.
Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Redmi Note 11S in Nepal starts at Rs. 30,999 for the 6/128GB variant, while the higher-end 8/128GB costs Rs. 32,999. You can purchase the Redmi Note 11S from Xiaomi Nepal-authorized stores such as Hukut.
|Redmi Note 11S||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Note 11.