Xiaomi has launched a new smart TV in the Indian market, called the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32. This thing runs Amazon Fire OS (a first for Redmi) instead of Android TV, and it is also the first Xiaomi TV to support Apple AirPlay in the Indian market. Let’s know more about Redmi Smart Fire TV 32, including its complete specifications, availability, and expected price in Nepal.
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 Overview:
Design and Display
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 comes with nearly bezel-less metal frames with up to 96.9% screen-to-body ratio on 3 sides as claimed by Xiaomi. Excluding the base, it weighs 3.9 kg.
As the name suggests, this is a 32-inch TV. It sports an HD resolution (1366 x 768 pixels), a 60Hz refresh rate 60Hz, 178° viewing angle, and a 6.5ms response time. It has an 8-bit panel that can display over 16 million colors, whereas Redmi has used its “Vivid Picture Engine” to help with better depth, saturation, and contrast too.
Audio and Performance
In terms of audio, the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 brings a 20W speaker setup with Dolby Audio, DTS-HD, and DTS: Virtual X support.
It is powered by an unnamed processor with a quad-core Cortex-A35 CPU and Mali G31 MP2 GPU. This has been paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage. As aforementioned, this TV boots on Amazon’s Fire OS. More specifically, Fire OS 7.
And like other smart TV platforms, you can access thousands of apps here, including Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+Hotstar, etc. Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 is also loaded with features like Alexa voice assistant, Parental Control, and Data Monitoring.
- Also read:
- Xiaomi TV Stick 4K with Android TV 11, Dolby Vision launched in India
- Here’s everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy A54
- Nothing Ear (2) will feature an 11.6mm audio driver, wireless charging
Ports and Connectivity
I/O-wise, this smart TV has two USB 2.0 Type-A, one Ethernet, one AV input, two HDMI (including one HDMI ARC), one 3.5mm jack, and one antenna port.
Whereas in terms of connectivity, you get Bluetooth 5.0 as well as dual-band WiFi 5. Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 also supports wireless casting protocols like Apple’s AirPlay and Miracast. And to minimize input latency during gaming, it brings ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) as well.
Rest of the specs
This smart TV comes with a redesigned remote, which has dedicated buttons for Alexa, Prime Video, Amazon Music, Netflix, playback controls, and more.
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 Specifications:
- Display: 32-inches
- Resolution: HD+ (1366 x 768 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Picture Engine: Vivid Picture
- Processor: 4x Cortex-A35 CPU, Mali G31 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Sound: 2 unit speaker, 20W output, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual:X, DTS-HD
- Operating System: Fire OS 7
- Voice Assistant: Amazon Alexa
- Casting: Miracast, Apple AirPlay
- I/O: 2x HDMI (HDMI 1 with ARC support), 2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x Ethernet, 1x 3.5mm in, 1x Antenna, 1x AV input
- Wireless Connectivity: Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 Price in Nepal and Availability
This TV will go on sale in India from March 21 for INR 13,999. We expect the price of the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 in Nepal to be NPR 29,999 if and when it launches here.
|Redmi Smart Fire TV||Price In India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|32-inches||INR 13,999||NPR 26,999|
- Meanwhile, check our review of Xiaomi Mi TV Q1 in Nepali.