We were already thrilled with the Huawei P20 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A7 2018, which had three cameras at the back. And adding a surplus camera at the already crowded back, Samsung had launched a smartphone recently in the international market. Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 is the phone, which rose in the smartphone market with four cameras at the back. It was the first smartphone to have quad camera setup at the back and it is still the sole smartphone to possess this quirky feature till date.
[Latest Price: Rs. 43,990] [Last updated on July 24, 2019]
The camera is the striking feature of the handset. And as mentioned earlier, the smartphone carries four cameras at its back. The primary rear camera on the A9 2018 embraces a 24MP sensor, which comes with an f/1.7 lens. There is also an 8MP camera module with an ultrawide angle lens, which increases the field of view. The additional 10MP camera module on the phone features a telephoto lens, which can be used to capture images with 2x lossless optical zooming. And lastly, there is a 5MP depth sensor, which comes into play while capturing the portrait images. Talking about the front camera, the phone boasts a 24MP sensor featured by an f/2.0 lens. Since Samsung has a good record of providing quality cameras on its phone, we can expect the cameras on the phone.
On the performance front, Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 comes with Snapdragon 660 chipset with 6GB of RAM alongside. In terms of memory, the A9 2018 flaunts 128GB of onboard storage, which can be substantial for most of the users. Additionally, there is a dedicated slot for a micro SD card to push the storage limit further.
Talking about the display, the phone comes with the tall 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display. The handset features Full-HD+ on the resolution front boasting a 392PPI of pixel density. So with this display setup on the phone, we can expect to view sharp, crisp and vibrant contents on the phone.
The phone also looks note-worthy in terms of horsepower. With 3800mAh battery, the battery backup looks dependable. There is also a fast-charging feature to squeeze power juice to the phone in a relatively shorter time. Talking about the colors, the phone comes in Caviar Black and Lemonade Blue options in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 Price in Nepal
[Latest Price: Rs. 43,990] [Price Last Updated on: Rs. 43,990]
The Galaxy A9 2018 is Samsung’s first online smartphone in Nepal sold exclusively at daraz.com.np. The phone is priced aggressively at Rs. 54,999. The pricing is the cheapest we have seen as compared to other countries like India (INR 40,000 ~ Rs. 64,000) or Europe (€599 ~ Rs. 79,000).
Also Read: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 183 grams
- Display: 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2220 pixels with 18.5:9 aspect ratio, 392PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 14nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB, Expandable up to 512GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Rear Camera: Quad camera setup with LED flash
- 24 MP, f/1.7, PDAF (primary)
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 10 MP f/2.4, (telephoto), 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,800 mAh with fast charging support
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue
- [Latest Price: Rs. 43,990] [Price Last Updated on: Rs. 43,990]