Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is now official in Nepal. The phone is nearly identical to the Galaxy A14 5G, which was released earlier this year. Let’s take a closer look at what Samsung has to offer with the Galaxy M14 5G, including its full specifications, price in Nepal, availability, and more.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Overview:
Design and Display
As mentioned before, Galaxy A14 5G and M14 5G look nearly identical in terms of design. Both phones have a curved back panel with camera rings protruding from it. The M14 5G is also quite heavy and bulky at 9.4mm and 206 grams. This is mostly thanks to the 6000mAh fitted inside it.
The phone is available in three different colors: Silver, Blue, and Dark Blue. In terms of display, the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G has a 6.6″ PLS LCD screen with a Full HD+ (2408 x 1080 pixel) resolution. The display has a 90Hz fast refresh rate and a v-shaped waterdrop notch; the same as the Galaxy A14 5G.
Under the hood, this phone is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 1330, which is manufactured under a 5nm process. Its octa-core CPU cluster consists of two Cortex-A78 (@2.4 GHz) and six Cortex-A55 (@2.0 GHz) while handling the graphics side of things is Mali-G68 GPU. Again, this is the same SoC used in Galaxy A14 5G.
Furthermore, the phone comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. The latter can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card as well. Galaxy M14 5G comes pre-installed with Android 13-based One UI Core 5.1 on top. And Samsung also promises 2 generations of OS and 4 years of security updates for this phone.
- Also Read:
- Samsung finally inaugurates its TV manufacturing factory in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4G launched with Helio G80, 50MP triple cameras
- Samsung’s upcoming flagship chipset will be a gaming powerhouse
In terms of cameras, the Galaxy M14 5G features a triple rear camera setup with a 50MP f/1.8 primary shooter, alongside a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro camera. For selfies, you get a 13MP camera hidden beneath the notch. Both cameras can record videos at up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Rest of the specs
As aforementioned, the Galaxy M14 5G is powered by a large 6000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. This is essentially the only difference between M14 5G and A14 5G, as the latter carries a smaller 5000mAh battery with slower 15W charging. However, you’ll need to purchase the charging brick separately because Samsung does not include it with the phone. There is also a physical fingerprint sensor on the side for security.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 166.8 × 77.2 × 9.4mm
- Display: 6.6″ PLS LCD, 90Hz, FHD+ resolution
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 1330 5G (5nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 13 with One UI Core 5.1 on top
- Rear Cameras: Triple (with LED flash)
– 50MP, f/1.8 primary sensor
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro sensor
– 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
– Up to 1080p @ 30fps videos
- Front Camera: 13MP f/2.0 (Up to 1080p @ 30 fps videos)
- Battery: 6000mAh with 25W fast charging
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi 5 (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Silver, Blue, and Dark Blue
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Samsung Galaxy M14 5G price in Nepal is NPR 24,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model. You can buy Samsung Galaxy M14 5G in Nepal from authorized stores like Hukut.
|Samsung Galaxy M14 5G||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|6/128GB||NPR 24,999||Hukut Store|
- Meanwhile, check our full review of Samsung Galaxy A14 5G.