Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are two of the best phones you can buy in Nepal. If you have been waiting to buy these devices, then this festive season is the perfect time to do so. Samsung is providing Rs.5,000 off on both Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. So the new price of the phones are Rs.76,900 and Rs.86,900 respectively.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Latest Price: Rs. 69,900 [Last updated on: December 6, 2018]
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Latest Price: Rs. 79,900 [Last updated on: July 24, 2019]
Even with the price discount, Samsung is keeping intact all the offers and benefits that you got during the release of the phones. This includes Breakage Insurance, Free Data, VIP services and more.
Read more on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Offers and Benefits in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Specifications
- 5.8-inch (S8)/ 6.2-inch (S8+) QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8895 processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable (up to 256GB) via micro SD slot
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano) with 4G LTE
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera, OIS, PDAF, f/1.7 Aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.7 Aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Scanner, Heart Rate Sensor, Iris Scanner
- 3,000mAh (S8)/ 3500mAh (S8+) battery, Fast Charging
- Colors Available: Midnight Black, Arctic Silver, Orchid Grey, Coral Blue
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Latest Price: Rs. 69,900 [Last updated on: December 6, 2018]
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ Latest Price: Rs. 79,900 [Last updated on: July 24, 2019]
You can also get Easy EMI on these devices from Laxmi Bank, Mega Bank, Nabil Bank and Prabhu Bank.
Along with S8 and S8 Plus, Samsung is running nationwide Dashain Tihar campaign where with every purchase of 4G enabled Samsung phone one can win:
- 40″ Samsung Smart TV
- Double door refrigerator
- Fully automatic front load washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Vacuum cleaner
Also Read: Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer
If you are willing to go big this Dashain then the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is getting launched today (September 18). It is expected to cost around Rs. 96,000 in Nepal.