Back in March 2022, Apple announced the new M1 Ultra-powered Mac Studio and the Studio Display to go with it. And now, Apple’s latest display has made its way to the Nepali market as well. In this post, we will be discussing the key specs, features, price, and availability of the Apple Studio Display in Nepal.
Apple Studio Display Overview:
Design and Display
Apple’s Studio Display brings an aluminum build and a slim form factor. It comes with a tilt-adjustable stand. However, users can also get a height-adjustable stand separately. Likewise, there is also an option for a VESA mount that supports landscape and portrait modes for added flexibility.
Coming to the display, Apple has used a 27” Retina display with a 5K resolution of 5120 x 2880 pixels. It results in a pixel density of 218 PPI. Moreover, Studio Display boasts 600 nits of brightness, Wide P3 color, and Apple’s True Tone technology.
Processor, Camera, Audio
Under the hood, Studio Display packs the Apple A13 Bionic chip to power its audio and camera system. Upfront, Apple has included a 12MP ultrawide camera with Center Stage. With this, the display can intelligently keep subjects in frames during video calls even if they are moving.
Likewise, it brings a six-speaker sound system and a three-microphone array. Apple says the former is the best ever created for Mac. It consists of four force-canceling woofers for bass and reducing distortion. Then there are two tweeters for mids and highs. In addition, Apple has also added Dolby Atmos for spatial audio effects for both music and video.
- Also Read:
As for connectivity, Apple Studio Display features three USB-C ports with speeds of up to 10Gb/s. One can use the Thunderbolt port to connect it to a Mac. The Thunderbolt port can also be used to fast charge MacBooks. Likewise, one MacBook Pro can connect to three Studio Displays at a time.
To complement the new Studio Display, Apple has even announced a new silver-and-black Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, and Magic Mouse. However, these accessories need to be bought separately.
Apple Studio Display Specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47.8 x 62.3 x 16.8 cm (tilt-adjustable)
- Weight: 6.3 kg (13.9 pounds)
- Display: 27″ Retina panel, 600 nits brightness, Wide Color (P3), True Tone, 1 billion colors
- Material: Standard glass / Nano-texture glass
- Resolution: 5K (5120 x 2880 pixels), 218 PPI
- Tilt-adjustable (-5° to 25°)
- Tilt-height adjustable stand (105mm height)
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic
- Camera: 12MP, f/2.4 Ultra wide (122°), support for Center Stage
- Audio: 2x tweeters + 4x woofers, Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio
- Microphone: Three-mic array, support for Hey Siri
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (96W host charging), 3x USB-C (10Gb/s)
Apple Studio Display Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Apple Studio Display in Nepal with standard glass and a tilt-adjustable stand is Rs. 267,500, while the upgrade to nano-texture glass costs Rs. 50,000 more. And the standard glass variant with tilt-height adjustable stand goes for Rs. 334,500. You can buy Apple Studio Display in Nepal from authorized stores like Hukut.
|Apple Studio Display 27”||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Standard glass, Tilt adjustable stand||Rs. 267,500||Hukut Store|
|Nano-texture glass, Tilt adjustable stand||Rs. 317,500|
|Standard glass, Tilt-height adjustable stand||Rs. 334,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our unboxing & impressions of the M2 MacBook Air